+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Lol, for us the status is like this from day 1 ? The statuses on GCKEY makes no sense

exactly, I have been seeing the same since day 1. I don’t think it means you will get an interview. And that’s how it shows for most of the applicants as well until the application is finalized.

It says we will send you a message IF this chnages. There is a big IF in there. It might change for some and it might not. But again it doesn’t necessarily mean you will get an interview.

Reactions: singleman

Gene85del

Jan 13, 2018
Hi All,

I am an august 2nd 2019 applicant.We recently received our GCMS notes.
Looks like everything passed and officer’s review is showing as approved as on march 8th 2020. But pre arrival service letter status showing as Cancelled on March 8th . And we have not yet received PPR request too. Do you know why the pre arrival status is showing as cancelled? And i also send them my renewed passport details by Feb 2020. Will that affect the current application processing?
Mine is exactly same as yours with same details in GCMS with Pre arrival showing cancelled on March 9th. Renewed passport and submitted in Feb. July 31st applicant.

Sammann

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi All,

I am an august 2nd 2019 applicant.We recently received our GCMS notes.
Looks like everything passed and officer’s review is showing as approved as on march 8th 2020. But pre arrival service letter status showing as Cancelled on March 8th . And we have not yet received PPR request too. Do you know why the pre arrival status is showing as cancelled? And i also send them my renewed passport details by Feb 2020. Will that affect the current application processing?
I am as well 2 August applicant ...
But didn’t receive pre arrival or dm

LIZ_2020

Jul 22, 2020
Mine is exactly same as yours with same details in GCMS with Pre arrival showing cancelled on March 9th. Renewed passport and submitted in Feb. July 31st applicant.
Thanks for responding. We are in the same boat then. I hope the cancellation was due to the sudden lockdown or a normal process done by IRCC not sure though. Did they update your new passport details in the file?

Gene85del

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for responding. We are in the same boat then. I hope the cancellation was due to the sudden lockdown or a normal process done by IRCC not sure though. Did they update your new passport details in the file?
I dont see the details of new passport in GCMS.

LIZ_2020

Jul 22, 2020
Me
I dont see the details of new passport in GCMS.
Me too! Not sure why. You also have your old passport number only displaying in GCMS right? I send them a webform again to update it. And itseems not everyone will receive a pre arrival letter.