AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Thats good news ! And what kind of questions they asked ? What was her timeline ? Please tell us know
I receive just this email and the interview schedule will be given on further mail

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
How can we order GCMS notes please tell me the procedure, the one I tried tell me to pay $5 and credit card details

dnarana

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
I applied on May 18 and recieved this email on June 8
my 2 year old son PR is under process Family class sponsorship so i have applied for TRV
Congrats! Can you share how much time from the date of submission it took to get the TRV email confirmation thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
How can we order GCMS notes please tell me the procedure, the one I tried tell me to pay $5 and credit card details
Are you in inland? Requesting your own file is free under the Privacy Act if you are eligible. $5 is if someone is helping you obtain your file.

suryanchal007

May 5, 2020
I think, we should start a #hashtag on twitter for IRCC, Ndvo to get noticed/heard by the Canadian government for spousal sponsorship applications.
Do it quickly. I do not think that our application is going to be processed very soon. All the repatriation flights are boarding people who received their COPR on or before March 18th. I mean I might be wrong but I cant see any positive indication here.
IRCC is doing everything they can to unite families, but NDVO is acting silent and dumb. No point of holding family sponsorship applications like this. And they always had a reputation of one of the worst/slowest working offices. I could start a hashtag but i have little to no engagement on twitter.

Reactions: Takshi

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Are you in inland? Requesting your own file is free under the Privacy Act if you are eligible. $5 is if someone is helping you obtain your file.
SO I am a citizen and want to know about sponsorship of my husband so I have to check my status or my husband's.
as i have to see on his behalf

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Do it quickly. I do not think that our application is going to be processed very soon. All the repatriation flights are boarding people who received their COPR on or before March 18th. I mean I might be wrong but I cant see any positive indication here.
IRCC is doing everything they can to unite families, but NDVO is acting silent and dumb. No point of holding family sponsorship applications like this. And they always had a reputation of one of the worst/slowest working offices. I could start a hashtag but i have little to no engagement on twitter.
True , do it and send here link so we can do it too

Reactions: Takshi