All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Hi Folks,
From last Friday on wards my GCKey showing "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Are you guys able to see your status on GCKey?
Nope mine also show that status unavailable after you complete one year it disappear i think

dnarana

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
I have recieved this email from NDVO
Please be advised that the application for a temporary resident visa for your son has been approved. The request for original passport letter has not been sent because the visa application centres in India are not open at this time so you cannot submit the passport for the counterfoil to be inserted. Once the VACs re-open the original passport request letter may be sent. The TRV was approved because the officer was satisfied that dual intent was met. ” An intention by a foreign national to become a permanent resident does not preclude them from becoming a temporary resident if the officer is satisfied that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay”. As your son has completed his medical and has an application for permanent residence pending the officer was satisfied that your son will regulate his status in Canada, if unable to do so that he would leave Canada after his authorized stay.

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Today my wife receive an email regarding interview
Please be advised that on review of your application it has been determined that a personal interview would be required to assess the bona fide of your relationship with your spouse. As and when an appointment has been scheduled for the applicant he will be advised by e-mail. Given the current situation we are unable to provide a time frame in which this interview will be conducted.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
June 2019 applicant here !!

Today when i checked the gckey account Current status says "updated" . It used to be "submitted" before. So I checked the full application status and nothing has changed. Now the current status is back to "submitted". It looks like a ghost update. Fingers crossed.

ECAS Status is given below.:

We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. -- AOR 2
We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received. -- Med passed Aug 26
We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. -- file transfer to Delhi
We didn't receive any updates after that.

Had ordered GCMS notes and got them on March 3, 2020. No red flags.

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
June 2019 applicant here !!

Today when i checked the gckey account Current status says "updated" . It used to be "submitted" before. So I checked the full application status and nothing has changed. Now the current status is back to "submitted". It looks like a ghost update. Fingers crossed.

ECAS Status is given below.:

We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. -- AOR 2
We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received. -- Med passed Aug 26
We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. -- file transfer to Delhi
We didn't receive any updates after that.

Had ordered GCMS notes and got them on March 3, 2020. No red flags.
That's great news...what does it say under applicant heading on ecas...in process or decision made?

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on November 22, 2019.
  3. We sent you a letter on October 28, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
    After that There is no update at all ☹

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
I have recieved this email from NDVO
Please be advised that the application for a temporary resident visa for your son has been approved. The request for original passport letter has not been sent because the visa application centres in India are not open at this time so you cannot submit the passport for the counterfoil to be inserted. Once the VACs re-open the original passport request letter may be sent. The TRV was approved because the officer was satisfied that dual intent was met. ” An intention by a foreign national to become a permanent resident does not preclude them from becoming a temporary resident if the officer is satisfied that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay”. As your son has completed his medical and has an application for permanent residence pending the officer was satisfied that your son will regulate his status in Canada, if unable to do so that he would leave Canada after his authorized stay.
Congrats! Can you share how much time from the date of submission it took to get the TRV email confirmation thanks