+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

steelz

Sep 6, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulwantgill said:
spouse ielts require clb level 4..
read 3.5, writ and spk 4 nd list 4.5

thnx kulwantgill +1 :)

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
hi farhan

did you check the status of ur previous application i got the status of decision made more likely the rejection of file

what about ur case??

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
SARA13 said:
hi farhan

did you check the status of ur previous application i got the status of decision made more likely the rejection of file

what about ur case??
Hi,
yeah I did check it............decision made.....in fact I were knowing it that it will happen with all the backloggers. Well, now we need to focus on applying on May 04, 2013.
Best of luck.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
SARA13 said:
got the ilets of my partner done

best of luck to all
Anxiously waiting for Educational Credentials Assessment agencies announcement......this is the only missing step so far....

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
CLB Level Test results for each ability
Listening Reading Writing Speaking
9 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0
8 7.5 6.5 6.5 6.5
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
6 5.5 5.0 5.5 5.5
5 5.0 4.0 5.0 5.0
4 4.5 3.5 4.0 4.0

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/language-testing.asp

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Information for foreign-trained pharmacists
(3131) Verified: 2011 10 14
Information on requirements to practise

The profession of pharmacist is regulated in Canada. This means that it is illegal to practise the profession or use the title of pharmacist without being licensed as a full member in a provincial or territorial regulatory body.

The National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) is the national voluntary association of provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory bodies as well as the Canadian Forces Pharmacy Services.

For all Canadian territories and provinces except Quebec, NAPRA’s National Model Licensing Program outlines the entry to practice requirements for candidates seeking licensure through a provincial/territorial pharmacy regulatory body. For requirements to practise in Quebec, contact the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec (see list below).

The provincial/territorial regulatory bodies are responsible for setting the standards for entry into the profession and for issuing licences to those who meet established standards of qualifications and practice. Requirements to practise may vary from province to province. Therefore, once you know where you will settle and work, you should consult NAPRA’s summary of initial licensure requirements or contact the appropriate regulatory body (see list below) for information on licensing procedures.

Except for Quebec, requirements for licensing include successful completion of the qualifying examination administered by the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC). For more information, contact the PEBC:

Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)
717 Church Street
Toronto ON M4W 2M4 Canada
Phone : 416-979-2431
Fax : 416-599-9244
Email : pebcinfo@pebc.ca
http://www.pebc.ca/

Information on assessment of qualifications

Before arriving in Canada, foreign-trained pharmacists can apply to have their qualifications assessed, through PEBC Document Evaluation, to determine their eligibility to take the PEBC Qualifying Examination. In Quebec, the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec (see below) handles the assessment of foreign qualifications.

Even if you are already licensed to practise a regulated occupation in Canada, employers may request that you provide them with a formal assessment of your academic credentials.

If that is the case, or if you wish to have your credentials assessed for a purpose other than practising a regulated occupation in Canada, you may consult our Fact Sheet No. 2, "Assessment and recognition of credentials for the purpose of employment in Canada" and contact an academic credential evaluation service. Although evaluation services offer expert advice on how qualifications obtained abroad compare with academic credentials obtained in Canada, their evaluations are advisory only and do not guarantee recognition of your qualifications for employment or certification purposes in Canada. Please note that evaluation services charge a fee for their assessments.

Source: http://www.cicic.ca/684/Pharmacists.canada?noc=3131

marjana_12

Sep 10, 2012
Hi Pharmacistfarhan,

I want to apply as insurance adjudicator in FSW. Can you please guide me from where can i get information for this NOC as is mentioned below for parmacists.

Thanks in advance.
B/R

pharmacistfarhan said:
Information for foreign-trained pharmacists
(3131) Verified: 2011 10 14
Information on requirements to practise

The profession of pharmacist is regulated in Canada. This means that it is illegal to practise the profession or use the title of pharmacist without being licensed as a full member in a provincial or territorial regulatory body.

The National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) is the national voluntary association of provincial and territorial pharmacy regulatory bodies as well as the Canadian Forces Pharmacy Services.

For all Canadian territories and provinces except Quebec, NAPRA's National Model Licensing Program outlines the entry to practice requirements for candidates seeking licensure through a provincial/territorial pharmacy regulatory body. For requirements to practise in Quebec, contact the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec (see list below).

The provincial/territorial regulatory bodies are responsible for setting the standards for entry into the profession and for issuing licences to those who meet established standards of qualifications and practice. Requirements to practise may vary from province to province. Therefore, once you know where you will settle and work, you should consult NAPRA's summary of initial licensure requirements or contact the appropriate regulatory body (see list below) for information on licensing procedures.

Except for Quebec, requirements for licensing include successful completion of the qualifying examination administered by the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC). For more information, contact the PEBC:

Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)
717 Church Street
Toronto ON M4W 2M4 Canada
Phone : 416-979-2431
Fax : 416-599-9244
Email : pebcinfo @ pebc.ca
http://www.pebc.ca/

Information on assessment of qualifications

Before arriving in Canada, foreign-trained pharmacists can apply to have their qualifications assessed, through PEBC Document Evaluation, to determine their eligibility to take the PEBC Qualifying Examination. In Quebec, the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec (see below) handles the assessment of foreign qualifications.

Even if you are already licensed to practise a regulated occupation in Canada, employers may request that you provide them with a formal assessment of your academic credentials.

If that is the case, or if you wish to have your credentials assessed for a purpose other than practising a regulated occupation in Canada, you may consult our Fact Sheet No. 2, "Assessment and recognition of credentials for the purpose of employment in Canada" and contact an academic credential evaluation service. Although evaluation services offer expert advice on how qualifications obtained abroad compare with academic credentials obtained in Canada, their evaluations are advisory only and do not guarantee recognition of your qualifications for employment or certification purposes in Canada. Please note that evaluation services charge a fee for their assessments.

Source: http://www.cicic.ca/684/Pharmacists.canada?noc=3131

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

Im a Sales and Marketing Manager... do I have to asses my qualifications while my occupation is not regulated ??

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Morina said:
Guys

Im a Sales and Marketing Manager... do I have to asses my qualifications while my occupation is not regulated ??
everybody, no matter in regulated profession or non-regulated profession, has to get a positive credentials assessment report prior to applying.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
everybody, no matter in regulated profession or non-regulated profession, has to get a positive credentials assessment report prior to applying.
The way as I see the ECA - although it hasn't been announced yet and per Kenny tweets its gonna be announced by mid of this month - apart from regulatory bodies (which are responsible for rules / regulations and evaluation of regulated credentials), there are 5 to 6 ECA agencies which are member of ICICI. As per my research, most likely designated ECA agency would be amongst those member agencies like WES, ICAS, IQS etc.......all of these 5 or 6 agencies demands different way of documents sending. I found the following:
1- all require photocopies of degree (s) & transcripts.
2- all require fee.
3- 4 out of 5 provide rush service, although time very amongst all of them.
4- there are 2 ECA agencies which require original degree (s) and transcripts to be sent by the applicant.
5- One require that original degree to be sent to them by applicant and original official copy of transcript to be sent by university in sealed envelop.
6- One ECA agency demands only two photocopy sets of your degree and transcript.

So prepare accordingly for ECA, like I have asked my university to issue me an official copy of my transcript in university sealed envelop - to be sent directly to the ECA that I'll let them know.

Time is short now, so I suggest everybody to start gearing up......coz in mid of the month CIC will announce and instantaneously there would be a lot of rush and traffic for ECA....

Best of luck to all.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
The way as I see the ECA - although it hasn't been announced yet and per Kenny tweets its gonna be announced by mid of this month - apart from regulatory bodies (which are responsible for rules / regulations and evaluation of regulated credentials), there are 5 to 6 ECA agencies which are member of ICICI. As per my research, most likely designated ECA agency would be amongst those member agencies like WES, ICAS, IQS etc.......all of these 5 or 6 agencies demands different way of documents sending. I found the following:
2- all require fee.
4- there are 2 ECA agencies which require original degree (s) and transcripts to be sent by the applicant.
5- One require that original degree to be sent to them by applicant and original official copy of transcript to be sent by university in sealed envelop.
6- One ECA agency demands only two photocopy sets of your degree and transcript.

So prepare accordingly for ECA, like I have asked my university to issue me an official copy of my transcript in university sealed envelop - to be sent directly to the ECA that I'll let them know.

Time is short now, so I suggest everybody to start gearing up......coz in mid of the month CIC will announce and instantaneously there would be a lot of rush and traffic for ECA....

Best of luck to all.
Farhan

I wonder how would be this process if wouldn't be you to provide us with these valuable info ?

Ur a hero man... :)

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
pharmacistfarhan said:
2- all require fee.

Best of luck to all.
Hey All, Addition to this please check mentioned link to get some clarity on ECA, as WES is doing same for canada, but STILL we have to wait for finallisation of ECA agancy....

Good Luck...

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
pharmacistfarhan said:
2- all require fee.

Best of luck to all.
Hey All, Addition to this please check mentioned link to get some clarity on ECA, as WES is doing same for canada, but STILL we have to wait for finallisation of ECA agancy....

https://www.wes.org/ca/
Good Luck...

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Morina said:
Farhan

I wonder how would be this process if wouldn't be you to provide us with these valuable info ?

Ur a hero man... :)
thanks for your good words, I just tried to present my way of understanding - the way that I'm following for 2013 application submission.