+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

Teh Anomaly

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Good evening guys, my wife and I are planning to lodge our application on July 1 too under registered nurse category (3012). Just want to ask if you could point me to a link where we can see what needs to be put in on her certificate of employment. The hospital already issued one but I find it lacking in data. Thanks in advance.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
siddharth_pharma84 said:
Farhan check your inbox and kindly suggest your opinion.
So 500 cap for each noc set again if....
Boss, just replied........my apology just saw ur mesage now...

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
shahidsabir2 said:
My question still pending and forum is so buzy to answer me :(
I personally feel, there will be no change in application forms..........I've filled all the forms.....on this Sunday I will take print-outs....

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Mr. Kenney has tweeted

"I have such amazing staff. Its 7:30pm & almost all of my staff are working hard, many preparing for an exciting policy announcement tomorrow"

Lets see what comes out..........

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
ive been reading some comments.... ppl are saying that the barcode system will record wen your filled the form and if the date of filling is before 1st july then they CIC will consider it in the last year cap and reject it.

My question is this thing for real ... because it should matter wen we fill the form, what should matter is when the file reach the CIC office

i need experience ppl to comment on it ...

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naeemwaqas said:
ive been reading some comments.... ppl are saying that the barcode system will record wen your filled the form and if the date of filling is before 1st july then they CIC will consider it in the last year cap and reject it.

My question is this thing for real ... because it should matter wen we fill the form, what should matter is when the file reach the CIC office

i need experience ppl to comment on it ...
Hi naeemwaqas

Please keep yourself away from such rumors.
CIC is not bothered about when you fill up your application. It should reach them after 1st july to be considered in new quota.

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
Grasshopper said:
Hi naeemwaqas

Please keep yourself away from such rumors.
CIC is not bothered about when you fill up your application. It should reach them after 1st july to be considered in new quota.
spot on thanx......... other seniors should also comment

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rao1122 said:
Is it ok if i dont send my spouse's past work exp letters along with my application. We cant find them but we do have the reference letter from present employer.

Please suggest. :D

Thanks you
Hi rao 1122,

If she is not the Primary applicant, then YES.

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinde.k said:
Hey guys,

I am applying for permanent residence in canada as a Federal skilled worker. As far as the NOC code of both 2006 and 2011, I am applying under professional in business services to management/business management consulting (1122). I am a Indian citizen applying from USA. I came to USA on a student visa but currently I am out of status. I am working here illegally. I have a few questions regarding my application if someone can help me out:

1) When should be the appropriate time to apply for PR?
2) Currently, I am working as a Assistant manager in a independent motel. Should I include that experience in my application? Would it create a problem if I include the above experience?
3) As a proof of funds is concerned, according to them the amount should be greater than $11,500 to qualify. I have little less than the above amount. Would that suffice them that I would require no help from Canadian government for the starting 6 months?
5) I am planning to send the application from USA on June 28th which according to UPS would arrive at canada on july 3rd. Is that ok or should I plan to send the documents as soon as I have all the documents arranged?
Hi Shinde,

Your case looks complicated to me. When you say “out of status” does that mean your Visa expired and you are living there illegally? If yes, then please check following points:-
1. Since you do not have a Visa, will you be able to provide your employment documents from your current employer?
2. You will need to provide photocopy of all pages of your passport. Since you do not have a valid Visa, CIC will find it out immediately.
3. When you are required to provide the PCC, How will you obtain it from US?
Proof of fund is mandatory. You cannot avoid that.

cat28

Apr 25, 2012
What if all other requirements are met? Proof of funds, eligibility for Noc, etc, will unauthorized employment in the USA be grounds for denial ?

quote author=Grasshopper link=topic=101831.msg1549523#msg1549523 date=1340214053]
Hi Shinde,

Your case looks complicated to me. When you say “out of status” does that mean your Visa expired and you are living there illegally? If yes, then please check following points:-
1. Since you do not have a Visa, will you be able to provide your employment documents from your current employer?
2. You will need to provide photocopy of all pages of your passport. Since you do not have a valid Visa, CIC will find it out immediately.
Grasshopper said:
Hi Shinde,

[/quote]

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msarora said:
Hi,

I am planning to apply for july 1 2012. Any help is appericiated like where to download forms, documents and other things. Should I go via a consultant or do it myself .

MsArora
from that link you download your checklist first then according to the checklist download all applications/forms