+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those planning to apply on July 01, 2012 (all NOC's).

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
Not confirmed yet, as it is no where up-dated.
How about the validity of IELTS. Mine was taken August 30, 2010. Will CIC accept it if I submit my forms/doucments on July 1?

I also noticed in the checklist of documents (IMM5612E), they only require photocopies of almost all the documents except of course the application
forms, IELTS result, POF, fee payment and photos. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Original copies of school credentials and certificates of employments are not required.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamfromafar said:
How about the validity of IELTS. Mine was taken August 30, 2010. Will CIC accept it if I submit my forms/doucments on July 1?

I also noticed in the checklist of documents (IMM5612E), they only require photocopies of almost all the documents except of course the application
forms, IELTS result, POF, fee payment and photos. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Original copies of school credentials and certificates of employments are not required.
Yes, they will accept it.

Good point, it seems that original university/college/school transcripts in original sealed envelope are not required anymore.

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
As they write in their website, PCC must not be older than 3 months at time of application. I suggest you to have current dated one - only my idea.
thank you very much for your suggestion.... I will apply a new pcc
Ashok

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Em planning to move canada. Just waiting for NOC july 1st 2012.

But just need a little help here. ::)

Am confused a little bit ???. Coz main principal applicant will be my wife.
So we are total three members Me, My wife & my kid age of 2yrs

So what all the documents should I prepare? Shall I take ielts now? Or French classes? Do i need 6months statement? What will be the minimum expense? :-[ ??? :'(

Will appreciate your help :-X

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
Kashsidd said:
Em planning to move canada. Just waiting for NOC july 1st 2012.

But just need a little help here. ::)

Am confused a little bit ???. Coz main principal applicant will be my wife.
So we are total three members Me, My wife & my kid age of 2yrs

So what all the documents should I prepare? Shall I take ielts now? Or French classes? Do i need 6months statement? What will be the minimum expense? :-[ ??? :'(

Will appreciate your help :-X

if you are a dependent, you no longer need to sit for an IELTS exam, nor a french class. what's important is your education qualification. for 6months statement, we were not required to submit such by our agency... they said BANK CERTIFICATE is an enough document for your Proof of Funds. As to minimum expense... $550 per member... im not really sure for the 2 yrs old kid, you might want to check in the website... that is the application fee alone, expect for other expenses such as courier, document request, and others... hope that helps...

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Appreciated your Concern. So u r applying through Agency. R u applying from UAE as well? If yes may I know which Agency it is? so that i can get in touch with them as well ;D

Kaveena85

Jun 18, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready to Reapply
Hi all,

Last time, my appln was returned due to CAP reached...I was completely broken as I went through all the hard way to do every possible thing...

Hope all our appln reaches on time & CIC doesnt make more changes to their system....

I WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK

Kashsidd

May 22, 2012
UAE- Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Kaveena85 said:
Hi all,

Last time, my appln was returned due to CAP reached...I was completely broken as I went through all the hard way to do every possible thing...

Hope all our appln reaches on time & CIC doesnt make more changes to their system....

I WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK
Thank you dear. I wish same for you ;D

zerodise

Star Member
Oct 3, 2011
when is the best time to fill up the form? before july 1st? thanks more power all of you...

do I need to present a contract? or just certificate of employment?

How can we know what MI are we included?

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
zerodise said:
when is the best time to fill up the form? before july 1st? thanks more power all of you...

do I need to present a contract? or just certificate of employment?

How can we know what MI are we included?
I suggest you that the best time for filling out the forms is this time, check-out all the documents those are required along with the application. Dispatch all the docs + application forms on Jul 01, 2012.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Someone knows which are the NOC's for this year?¿ the same 29 of the last year? or it's gonna be changes???

amoughnieh

Jun 4, 2012
IELTS results

Hi,

I was planning to apply on July 1st but unfortunately the earliest IELTS test that I could find was on June 30th. My question is: Is it possible to send the application and all the required documents without the IELTS results on July 1st, and then send the IELTS results on July 13th?

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Re: IELTS results

amoughnieh said:
Hi,

I was planning to apply on July 1st but unfortunately the earliest IELTS test that I could find was on June 30th. My question is: Is it possible to send the application and all the required documents without the IELTS results on July 1st, and then send the IELTS results on July 13th?
No way man, the application must contain your IELTS result, otherwise you will not obtain points in languages

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, please enlighten me. I am working on my documents on my own and have terminated the help of my consultant when I got rejected.

Please..please tell me how to compute the points in Experience:

Training Officer - 1.5 years
Office Manager - 4.5 years
Business Development Officer - 3 years
Executive Assistant - 7 years

Total work experience is 15+ years. Will I still get points if my current experience is not in the 29 NOC list? I read in the website that after January 31, 2012, those who applied under 1122 can be assessed based on NOC 2006 or 2011, whichever best applies to the applicant.

My current point is:

Education: 22
Language: 16
Adaptability: 5
Experience: ????