+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those applicants applied under old system(before Feb,2008)

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
Hi Jeby,

What was your timeline till upgradation of documents and where are you planning to land.

Good luck!

Rajan.

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I am a new member here and need your help.
I had applied for my PR at delhi office in December 2003 under skilled labour category and got my file number in Feb 2004 (Started processing my application as per online status)
I moved to England (after that they had asked me to update my paper work which i did)and than came back to India which i had informed them about and provided all the relevant documents to them.I got married as well and my wife is canadian citizen and she applied for me as well 2 weeks ago.

Im still waiting for my medical paperwork and status update.

Can anyone of you be kind enough to share his/her viewpoint on my situation please.

Regards
Sam

Rimjim

Feb 28, 2010
Hi Friends!
It seems that Canadian immigration system has been totally failed in processing application at the earlist and now they have already make the things worse and tedious with the result the backlog is still increasing there .They are making new rules by dumping old applicants files in garbage box whatever strategy they made to clear the backlog, did not work and still consuming time, and the backlog is still there.We have no option, just waiting and have to waste our priceless time 2 to 6 years due to their failed strategies.

Rimjim

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
Rajan01 said:
Hi Jeby,

What was your timeline till upgradation of documents and where are you planning to land.

Good luck!

Rajan.
Dear Rajan01,

Thanks very much !!

I have put it here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hurray-got-the-visa-t36406.0.html

Regarding my landing Plan: Planning to land in Toronto in coming August. Will come back after one month and then try to get an admission in a Canadian University..
Jeby

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
samrupl said:
Hi Everyone

I had applied for my PR at delhi office in December 2003 under skilled labour category and got my file number in Feb 2004 (Started processing my application as .......

Dear Samrupal

Dont worry, I think you are at the brim. I heard that, CHC process the files in the order of date of application (not on the basis of in-process starting date). As you have updated your docs with all required info, definitely you will get a +ve note.. All the best.
Jeby

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeby said:
samrupl said:
Hi Everyone

I had applied for my PR at delhi office in December 2003 under skilled labour category and got my file number in Feb 2004 (Started processing my application as .......

Dear Samrupal

Dont worry, I think you are at the brim. I heard that, CHC process the files in the order of date of application (not on the basis of in-process starting date). As you have updated your docs with all required info, definitely you will get a +ve note.. All the best.
Jeby
thanks for the wishes mate

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
I am a 2007 applicant.I think this thread applies to people like me and all those who applied under the old rules system. Now what are we looking forward to,with the upcoming proposal of a new list? what are the chances of getting our files finalised before a totally new list comes to effect? Has processing times increased or reduced? Let's discuss. Let's all remain hopeful!!

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
tonnyinchina said:
I am a 2007 applicant.I think this thread applies to people like me and all those who applied under the old rules system. Now what are we looking forward to,with the upcoming proposal of a new list? what are the chances of getting our files finalised before a totally new list comes to effect? Has processing times increased or reduced? Let's discuss. Let's all remain hopeful!!
Hi tonny,
I think ,definetly it will reduce the backlog as well as processing time.No doubt, the last year( 2009) was very very slow with regard to processing of old applicants cases due to economics crisis in the world ,but,now,the canadian Govt have noticed(during the last six month) about the shortage of manpower in skilled worker category in the canada .It will help us.

Rajan

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Rajan01 said:
Hi tonny,
I think ,definetly it will reduce the backlog as well as processing time.No doubt, the last year( 2009) was very very slow with regard to processing of old applicants cases due to economics crisis in the world ,but,now,the canadian Govt have noticed(during the last six month) about the shortage of manpower in skilled worker category in the canada .It will help us.

Rajan
In some instances,some pre 2008 applicants have had there applications sent to Canada-Ottawa, for processing,atleast I read that from some threads posted in this forum.The applicant had made a specific enquiry and got a response that,his file has been sent to Ottawa for the purposes of speeding up the process.Is this a positive thing in relation to cutting the backlog? Any idea what's going on?

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
tonnyinchina said:
In some instances,some pre 2008 applicants have had there applications sent to Canada-Ottawa, for processing,atleast I read that from some threads posted in this forum.The applicant had made a specific enquiry and got a response that,his file has been sent to Ottawa for the purposes of speeding up the process.Is this a positive thing in relation to cutting the backlog? Any idea what's going on?
CHC is handling the processing of PR application of the individual for iimmigration ,which has been lies in their jurisdiction(of the country, CHC) and as per my knowledge there is no route for sending or forwarding the old application to Canada -Ottawa by any CHC .However, Canadian Immigration deptt. is working hard to erase the tag of long processing period(six years) by reducing backlog.

Rajan

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
samrupl said:
Hi Everyone

I had applied for my PR at delhi office in December 2003 under skilled labour category and got my file number in Feb 2004 (Started processing my application as per online status)
I moved to England (after that they had asked me to update my paper work which i did)and than came back to India which i had informed them about and provided all the relevant documents to them.I got married as well and my wife is canadian citizen and she applied for me as well 2 weeks ago.

Im still waiting for my medical paperwork and status update.

Can anyone of you be kind enough to share his/her viewpoint on my situation please.

Regards
Sam
Hi sam,
I think you should focus on second application filed by your wife as she is a candian citizen and you will also become the citizen by virtue of marriage .No doubt ,your application process(which is for permanent immigration) is at the last stage.

Rajan

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a ton for sharing your viewpoint. i just wish to go on my own basis ;) Do any body knows how much approx time it tooks after sending your medical to canadian embassy.

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
samrupl said:
thanks a ton for sharing your viewpoint. i just wish to go on my own basis ;) Do any body knows how much approx time it tooks after sending your medical to canadian embassy.
As per your timeline,it seems that you are very close to the final process and may visit at the below site to know more about the latest status of your timeline:
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers and for citizenship may visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

Rajan

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a ton guys.
will update you all as soon as i come to know anything.
wish you all good luck

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
tonnyinchina said:
HI TONNYINCHINA ,

You were right ,some of the applicant(of CHC,London) are receeving the upgration documents request to be sent to Ottawa.Let's hope for more news from other CHC.

Rajan