+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All these application trackers??

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
That could be the reason for registration error. As tracker was launched recently, it's rolling out one by one for all the profiles. Currently it's rolled out completely for EE, PNP etc and in process for all others. So, let's wait what IRCC replies to the web form
yah ok. ill wait . normally how many days day would take to reply?

nelsonbound

Apr 26, 2023
Hi, when your tracker was completed, were you able to see your COPR Number while waiting for the confirmation email?
Hi, I'm in the same boat. Applied through CEC. Everything says completed in my application status tracker, but no COPR number posted. Any idea what this means? Did it take a while between everything being completed to when you could see your COPR number?

frostpunk2023

Star Member
Jan 15, 2023
Hi, I'm in the same boat. Applied through CEC. Everything says completed in my application status tracker, but no COPR number posted. Any idea what this means? Did it take a while between everything being completed to when you could see your COPR number?
at the same time. When background check was completed, I could see my COPR no as well.

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi Mahima, any news regarding the confirmation email? I have everything completed on the tracker and I can see my COPR number but I haven't received the confirmation email yet.
Hey yes received the mail. You will also receive it soon. It took almost 5 months in my case after the tracker showed everything completed.

Reactions: frostpunk2023

catbro

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
I got a medical request after eligibility complete in ircc tracker for study permit .

Does eligibility complete means?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I got a medical request after eligibility complete in ircc tracker for study permit .

Does eligibility complete means?
Eligibility means good news!!! That's the most complicated stage of a PR application where they check your education, work experience, English score, etc. Now they are checking your other stuff like police certificate but I think it shouldn't take too long

Reactions: catbro