+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All these application trackers??

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
UCI linked meaning?
I linked the UCI with GCKey is that what you mean? however, still im not able to create tracker account
When you submit your application, UCI on the GCKey is a temporary one which begins with CAN (not sure if it begins with CAN for all) - This can be seen on your profile information in GCKey
Once UCI is linked it, UCI will change into a permanent 10 digit number.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
When you submit your application, UCI on the GCKey is a temporary one which begins with CAN (not sure if it begins with CAN for all) - This can be seen on your profile information in GCKey
Once UCI is linked it, UCI will change into a permanent 10 digit number.
I have the permenent one which has 10 (never had a UCI key started with "CAN")

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh wow .. did you try to send a webform or call them to inquire why the hold up ?
I did call they said we just have to wait though everything is complete but the processing time is 11 months I am waiting for my GCMS notes to arrive so that may be i get a clear picture.

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
I have the permenent one which has 10 (never had a UCI key started with "CAN")
Then it's already linked on your PR application. Try to register again through a dependent (if any) or you can call IRCC. They will raise a complaint as this technical glitch has happened with many other applicants as well

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Then it's already linked on your PR application. Try to register again through a dependent (if any) or you can call IRCC. They will raise a complaint as this technical glitch has happened with many other applicants as well
unfortunately there is no way to call to IRCC since im outside of Canada. Any other way ?

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
ok, i just sent a webform , you think they can link my account with the tracker?
Absolutely they will look into it. And don't worry about the tracker. It doesn't affect your application processing in any way. Keep checking email and GCKEY. Just to confirm, your is a PNP application, right?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Absolutely they will look into it. And don't worry about the tracker. It doesn't affect your application processing in any way. Keep checking email and GCKEY. Just to confirm, your is a PNP application, right?
its Atlantic Immigration PR application

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
its Atlantic Immigration PR application
That could be the reason for registration error. As tracker was launched recently, it's rolling out one by one for all the profiles. Currently it's rolled out completely for EE, PNP etc and in process for all others. So, let's wait what IRCC replies to the web form