+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All these application trackers??

Aug 18, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Yes it shows everything completed. Not sure about GU it didn't come to my notice.
I am also in the same boat, everything says completed in my tracker and timeline says background verification completed on Feb 20 but not the eligibility and biometrics.

Do you think completed means passed?

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I am also in the same boat, everything says completed in my tracker and timeline says background verification completed on Feb 20 but not the eligibility and biometrics.

Do you think completed means passed?
I think so because some people received their PPRs after a week after everything completed on their tracker

Aug 18, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Congratulations, what a great news. But It's still the same for me. Do you know your VO ? Should be there on the letter you received.
Thank you Mahima, I wish you would receive it soon.

VO is Etobicoke
But the destination in tracker is Ottawa. Does that mean VO or as I live in Ottawa, is it just mentioning my place?

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thank you Mahima, I wish you would receive it soon.

VO is Etobicoke
But the destination in tracker is Ottawa. Does that mean VO or as I live in Ottawa, is it just mentioning my place?
Thank you for the wishes. So you got an approval update on the tracker?
Not sure what the tracker is showing but wait for the letter to come and it would give you some clarity.

Aug 18, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Not sure what the tracker is showing but wait for the letter to come and it would give you some clarity.
There is nothing in the tracker, the tracker is still same. There is nothing in GC key too.

But I think if the tracker shows completed means it is a good sign.

Reactions: Mahimakapoor21

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
After received the AOR, should i be able to create account for the tracker? I received Aor on 3rd this month, but can not create tracker account. any advise?

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hey guys. I have a question about all these application trackers and I appreciate if you can clarify their differences for me.
It seems there are currently three different ways to track the application:

1. Client Application Status https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas
2. Your Application Status Tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en
3. Logging in to online account and check the application status

I'm having a couple of questions:
1. How these are different from each other
2. Is any of them better to use? Is any of them gets updated faster?
3. Which one should I follow? Should I create account in all of them?

Thanks!
Isn't that second and third options are the same? If not, what's the link for the 3rd one?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
After received the AOR, should i be able to create account for the tracker? I received Aor on 3rd this month, but can not create tracker account. any advise?
I think you can only create the account once you pass R-10 check.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi, thanks. What you mean by pass R-10 check ?
Sorry, it should be R10. So R10 check is for completeness of your application. They will check to see if you include all the needed documents for the application (they won't verify anything yet, just check if you have everything)
I heard that R10 usually is done together when you receive a message saying that your Medical is passed.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Sorry, it should be R10. So R10 check is for completeness of your application. They will check to see if you include all the needed documents for the application (they won't verify anything yet, just check if you have everything)
I heard that R10 usually is done together when you receive a message saying that your Medical is passed.
Alright. Actually the portal saying I dont require medical as Iam in medical excempt country.

oyounis

Apr 26, 2020
Hi Mahima, any news about your PPR. I am in the same boat now. everything is completed on the tracker but no PPR yet. was just wondering how long should I expect to wait.

Mahimakapoor21

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi Mahima, any news about your PPR. I am in the same boat now. everything is completed on the tracker but no PPR yet. was just wondering how long should I expect to wait.
Hey hi no update as of now. When did everything complete for you on the tracker?