+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Can everyone please keep posted when you receive login credentials
Especially the ones who got pr confirmation portal email during the last week of may

Reactions: mapple007

Abdul@1234

Nov 4, 2020
That is what they say.. 7-10 days
But looking at the track record not sure at all
I have received my COPR May 5th and sent out my photo and COPR on May 6th to Ottawa's office, but I am still waiting for the pr card. I called a couple of days ago and they said the average wait time is 66 days for pr cards ..

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Good morning lovelies, just want to inform all that I just got my login credentials this morning , about 20 minutes ago. Now waiting for eCOPR / PR card....... I’m am literally dancing while typing this :D

Got the first email on Friday, May 28

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Good morning lovelies, just want to inform all that I just got my login credentials this morning , about 20 minutes ago. Now waiting for eCOPR / PR card....... I’m am literally dancing while typing this :D

Got the first email on Friday, May 28
Did you get any GU before you got the first email? How long in between?

May 17, 2021
Update for my application.

All stages passed and final approval April 17, 2021

I received an email from IRCC with the COPR this morning. Did not receive anything for a portal but directly received the COPR document. So all in all, I waited about a month an a half with the Ottawa office. So maybe that's roughly the wait time for the others at this office too.

Hopefully everyone gets their COPR soon!

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
I thank you all for your endless support and wishing the very best to all still waiting

Please reach out for any questions

Today is my day of joy. To all waiting, we will celebrate you too