+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Passed all stages : March 26
Emailed my MP on May 25 for assistance due to the delay
First email ( portal confirmation): Friday May 28, responded same day
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

All this happened this week- Monday to today (Thursday)
I thank you all for your endless support and wishing the very best to all still waiting

Please reach out for any questions

Today is my day of joy. To all waiting, we will celebrate you too
Congratulations

Reactions: Temitee002

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Praiseeeee the Lord, the mercies of the Lord is great for all those that believe..... Finally, I became a Canadian PR today. It all took 4 business days and God changed my story for the best.- see below

AOR - Aug 18, 2020
An officer reached back to me on Monday May31 asking the same details: I responded within 10 mins
Received portal credentials yesterday, June 2 and I uploaded and declared I’m in Canada within minutes
Today, June 3 at about 10:20, I received multiple emails- logged into my acccount and behold, I was able to download my ECOPR

I thank you all for your endless support and wishing the very best to all still waiting

Congratulations.

Reactions: Temitee002

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
Hello Guys,

I received my AOR on 10th August 2020, my application has myself and my daughter. I am in Canada from Jan 2020 My daughter is in India. she couldn't able to travel, she is 6 years old.
Medicals & Biometrics completed : Dec 2020
After this no updates in the profile till date, 2 days back i have called IRCC and checked the status they told all my checks are completed by 20th of May and the Final decision is pending. So as my daughter is in India will they be put on hold my application any idea about this case. I have asked about this to the agent but he didnt say anything flagged in my profile yet or hold at that moment. But some of my friends are saying it can be go on hold because my little daughter is in India. Can anyone please give some comments if you know anything about this.

Thanks in advance
Rose

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Received first email today to confirm name, uci, date of entry……. So just waiting for the next one , AOR 7 April 2021

shobhit1117

Apr 27, 2020
Hello Guys,

I received my AOR on 10th August 2020, my application has myself and my daughter. I am in Canada from Jan 2020 My daughter is in India. she couldn't able to travel, she is 6 years old.
Medicals & Biometrics completed : Dec 2020
After this no updates in the profile till date, 2 days back i have called IRCC and checked the status they told all my checks are completed by 20th of May and the Final decision is pending. So as my daughter is in India will they be put on hold my application any idea about this case. I have asked about this to the agent but he didnt say anything flagged in my profile yet or hold at that moment. But some of my friends are saying it can be go on hold because my little daughter is in India. Can anyone please give some comments if you know anything about this.

Thanks in advance
Rose
If u are a primary applicant it wouldn't matter whether ur dependents are in India. As soon as all stages are passed they will ask for the landing details all inland applicant. If you are in canada then u will get ur pr and rest they will put application on hold for Outland applicant. Once the travel restrictions are easeout, they will get the pr.

Reactions: jerinmp

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
If u are a primary applicant it wouldn't matter whether ur dependents are in India. As soon as all stages are passed they will ask for the landing details all inland applicant. If you are in canada then u will get ur pr and rest they will put application on hold for Outland applicant. Once the travel restrictions are easeout, they will get the pr.
Thanks for your kind response.

Yes i am the primary applicant and i am already inland. So as per your opinion i will get the COPR once all the checks completed and my daughters will be on hold until the travel restrictions are ease.

Rose

shobhit1117

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for your kind response.

Yes i am the primary applicant and i am already inland. So as per your opinion i will get the COPR once all the checks completed and my daughters will be on hold until the travel restrictions are ease.

Rose
Yes Rose, u will get ur Pr first.

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021

AOR - Aug 18, 2020

Congratulations! Could you let me know how you addressed your MP and what you specifically requested on your email?

Reactions: jerinmp

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations! Could you let me know how you addressed your MP and what you specifically requested on your email?
I simply mentioned the below in my email:
Date of application submission
Date I passed all stages and was approved as per GCMS notes
Also mentioned the time I have been waiting for since passing all stages
And then I humbly requested her to reach out to IRCC on my behalf

Lastly, provide all your application details

Hope this helps! Good luck

Reactions: Rainbow2911

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I simply mentioned the below in my email:
Date of application submission
Date I passed all stages and was approved as per GCMS notes
Also mentioned the time I have been waiting for since passing all stages
And then I humbly requested her to reach out to IRCC on my behalf

Lastly, provide all your application details

Hope this helps! Good luck
Thank you! I received the Client Portal email today!!

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
Hello!

Came to join the other side! We received today the Client Portal Email!

Feels good to be close to the end line!!!

Reactions: jpdcl

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
Hello
Congrads.

My AOR was on 10th Aug, I have contacted the IRCC last week and they told all my checks are completed on 20th May only the final decision is pending. So could you help me to write the mail. Which mail id we need to write the mail.

Thanks in advance
Rose.