+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I called again, almost 21 days since all staged passed , Final Decision Pending. Not sure what is the reason for this. What about you?
Agent said everything looks good on your file.
Just the final decision is pending.
Its been 4 weeks as of today.
All stages passed on 23 april.
The wait is making me anxious.
My file is at secondary visa office in Etobicoke.
I dont know if i should email Etobicoke office directly and get a status update on my file.

racaga

May 18, 2021
Agent said everything looks good on your file.
Just the final decision is pending.
Its been 4 weeks as of today.
All stages passed on 23 april.
The wait is making me anxious.
My file is at secondary visa office in Etobicoke.
I dont know if i should email Etobicoke office directly and get a status update on my file.
## Have you confirmed with the agent File is in Processing Centre or Local Visa Office. If file is in Local Visa office then it might be quick

Priya surve

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
## Have you confirmed with the agent File is in Processing Centre or Local Visa Office. If file is in Local Visa office then it might be quick
My visa processing office is Ottawa. and now the file is at Etobicoke local visa office.

Last edited:

samnep

Oct 14, 2020
AOR Received.
19-11-2020
Both I and my spouse received the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email. Do we both reply to them or just I reply to them? Does anyone know? Thank you for your help.

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi
I mistakenly replied the wrong date of last time entered in Canada column.
Is this creates any issue?
Will they send me the online portal account email ?

jozy0123

Star Member
May 26, 2021
I was silently monitoring the thread to understand the overall process. Below is my timeline, I am still waiting for the final decision. It was such a rough ride for me. Hope everyone gets through this soon.

AOR: Oct 20, 2020
MEP: Jan 12, 2021
Recommended pass: Mar 16, 2021
Criminality pass: sometime in March.
Eligibility conclusively pass: May 7th, 2021
Security: May 7th, 2021
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary VO: based on agent, Etobiko
NOC: 2172
Single CEC applicant

Still waiting for the email for login credentials etc. Did not expect that even after everything passed I still need to wait for so long....

Reactions: josephhaddad97
May 17, 2021
I was silently monitoring the thread to understand the overall process. Below is my timeline, I am still waiting for the final decision. It was such a rough ride for me. Hope everyone gets through this soon.

AOR: Oct 20, 2020
MEP: Jan 12, 2021
Recommended pass: Mar 16, 2021
Criminality pass: sometime in March.
Eligibility conclusively pass: May 7th, 2021
Security: May 7th, 2021
Primary VO: Ottawa
Secondary VO: based on agent, Etobiko
NOC: 2172
Single CEC applicant

Still waiting for the email for login credentials etc. Did not expect that even after everything passed I still need to wait for so long....
Yep, I got my final approval April 17th (CEC Inland Applicant) and still am waiting for login credentials.

Reactions: jozy0123
May 17, 2021
It is really difficult to cope with the waiting...... I find it pretty stressful
exactly, Ottawa office has been taking so much time, and regardless if you call the IRCC, they always will tell you to wait and there is no guaranteed time. I called them 2 weeks ago and the agent said they didn't even start with my letter yet.

racaga

May 18, 2021
exactly, Ottawa office has been taking so much time, and regardless if you call the IRCC, they always will tell you to wait and there is no guaranteed time. I called them 2 weeks ago and the agent said they didn't even start with my letter yet.
My case all stage passed on April 30. CEC . Still in Processing Center Ottawa as of 24- May. What for IRCC waiting we don't know.

Reactions: jozy0123