+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
I've seen some people on other treads saying that they might be close to reaching the quota for this year's landings and that might be the reason why ircc is not finalizing application as much. Not sure how true this is because I don't know where we can see the numbers, but could be the case. They'll delay as much as they can so that we are all counted for next year's target.

• Sad
Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I've seen some people on other treads saying that they might be close to reaching the quota for this year's landings and that might be the reason why ircc is not finalizing application as much. Not sure how true this is because I don't know where we can see the numbers, but could be the case. They'll delay as much as they can so that we are all counted for next year's target.
Another option could be simply that the officer in charge of our files at RROC is on holiday or something.. not sure why they would stop processing applications from one specific office to respect quotas.. and btw they had a larger number of draws this year, so I believe they would expect more landings anyway. We cannot do more than wait, stay optimistic and not expect the worst case/dramatic scenario, i’m sure the situation will get better soon!

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
They are already delaying for so long though! If you think about it, they've actually finished our applications 3 months ago but have delayed finalising it until now.

We were all contacting them furiously back in June and early July through multiple avenues and were always brushed off with "Our application is well within the processing time so we need to wait." But now that they have exceeded the time for some of you already, the only way this will move forward is if the pressure is back on them.

IRCC notoriously seem to casually sit back unless we keep reminding them to do something and unfortunately RROC seems to be amongst the worst in this respect. Surprisingly I've not seen feedback from anyone who has passed the processing deadline and has actually tried to get in touch with them. I'm waiting to flood them with calls, webforms, etc but forcing myself to sit tight until 5 months is up.

Reactions: markcm

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023

naaahhh. dont believe this cause cpc is still actively sending out pprs. saw at least 10 July aor pprs yesterday from cpc alone. so it cannot be due to any quota

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Since monday indeed! I still give them this week, if no movement I’ll start calling them next week.. I really try to keep hope xD
Please keep us all posted when you start pestering them! Surprisingly nobody seems to be very keen on contacting them recently so I'm eager to know how they respond. As soon as your cohort moves, it gives the rest of us hope that they will eventually get to us!

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
Please keep us all posted when you start pestering them! Surprisingly nobody seems to be very keen on contacting them recently so I'm eager to know how they respond. As soon as your cohort moves, it gives the rest of us hope that they will eventually get to us!
It takes so long to get through their automated system, and then you are put in a long queue with intermittent classical music and obnoxious reminders we do not need, and then at the end of it all the agent is useless and only asks you to wait. The memory is very fresh in my mind - I do not blame anyone for not wanting to go through it very often!

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
It takes so long to get through their automated system, and then you are put in a long queue with intermittent classical music and obnoxious reminders we do not need, and then at the end of it all the agent is useless and only asks you to wait. The memory is very fresh in my mind - I do not blame anyone for not wanting to go through it very often!
Definitely agree it is super painful. Explains why most of us, including myself, haven't bothered in over a month. Just curious now because they literally have ran out of excuses so wondering if they will actually agree to get in touch with the VO to somehow expedite the process.

To make the call experience slightly more bearable I used to set the phone aside on speaker, lower the volume so you can bearly hear the annoying tunes, do something else and jump on it when you finally hear a human. Not fun but doable a couple times a week in my opinion.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Definitely agree it is super painful. Explains why most of us, including myself, haven't bothered in over a month. Just curious now because they literally have ran out of excuses so wondering if they will actually agree to get in touch with the VO to somehow expedite the process.

To make the call experience slightly more bearable I used to set the phone aside on speaker, lower the volume so you can bearly hear the annoying tunes, do something else and jump on it when you finally hear a human. Not fun but doable a couple times a week in my opinion.
They have a new excuse @Josh_dan
Your file is at normal delay. You should wait.
I read it in whatsapp group as all applicants who called recently got this reply.
MP is of no help to me either. MPs assistant said only final decision is pending wait till November.
I curse the day we were assigned this VO.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
They have a new excuse @Josh_dan
Your file is at normal delay. You should wait.
I read it in whatsapp group as all applicants who called recently got this reply.
MP is of no help to me either. MPs assistant said only final decision is pending wait till November.
I curse the day we were assigned this VO.
Wow they never fail to disappoint. Still, if there's a mix of emails, webforms, and calls from multiple applicants, someone's got to take notice eventually right? Especially when it's beyond processing time. I don't know, it might seem pointless but I think we just need to throw everything at it now that we're so close.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Since monday indeed! I still give them this week, if no movement I’ll start calling them next week.. I really try to keep hope xD
I know a CEC person who was not able to connect with IRCC last month when average processing was 4 months, his application was past that. After a couple of days when he was able to reach them that day exactly the processing time extended to 5 months. I hope that doesn't happen this month and CEC and FSW extend to 6 months :rolleyes: