+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
anyone else got GU on tracker this week? I can see "Updated: Aug 29, 2023", but nothing changed as I have all completed. probably just maintenance in the system.... just curious if anyone else got it too

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
anyone else got GU on tracker this week? I can see "Updated: Aug 29, 2023", but nothing changed as I have all completed. probably just maintenance in the system.... just curious if anyone else got it too
No update since 26 July on my tracker..
really just wondering why RROC stopped processing March AOR 2 weeks ago and went completely silent since then.. it’s like they want to let us suffer as long as possible o_O

• Sad
Reactions: wheresperry

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
No update since 26 July on my tracker..
really just wondering why RROC stopped processing March AOR 2 weeks ago and went completely silent since then.. it’s like they want to let us suffer as long as possible o_O
No idea :(
But we have seen this happen in may as well right? They stopped working from mid-may till late June (or July, don't remember). Maybe that's what they do now. Work for a month and go silence for another. Go figure... I hope they finalize march aor soon

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
No idea :(
But we have seen this happen in may as well right? They stopped working from mid-may till late June (or July, don't remember). Maybe that's what they do now. Work for a month and go silence for another. Go figure... I hope they finalize march aor soon
I still try to hope that the officer in charge is on holiday or that they are busy with something else.. and will restart soon..
But we will see.. they will have to do it at some point.. they did finalize February AOR by beginning of August, so maybe they will restart in September..

Reactions: wheresperry

Kafkasnightmare

Aug 31, 2023
My last GU was on the 21stof August. But the last real update was way back on the 7th of July.

Eligibility passed, background passed, biometrics passed, medical passed, but application still in progress.

gcms notes says “appears rfv, in queue for pace review”

Kafkasnightmare

Aug 31, 2023
My last GU was on the 21stof August. But the last real update was way back on the 7th of July.

Eligibility passed, background passed, biometrics passed, medical passed, but application still in progress.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023

And do you know if your VO is RROC?
if it is, then good luck..they are very very slow in processing pprs.. and stuck at mid-March right now..

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Yeah, it is. How do you know they are still stuck in mid March? Is your go also rroc?
We know that because we follow RROC’s process on this forum and a whatsapp group since a few months. In july they processed February AOR. 2 weeks ago they started with March, and after reaching mid-march AOR they stopped until now.. we are now waiting for them to restart their work and finish March

Kafkasnightmare

Aug 31, 2023
We know that because we follow RROC’s process on this forum and a whatsapp group since a few months. In july they processed February AOR. 2 weeks ago they started with March, and after reaching mid-march AOR they stopped until now.. we are now waiting for them to restart their work and finish March
My application will soon have hit the 5 months processing mark - the average for fsw. I’ll try and fill out an inquiry form, once I’m at that stage.