+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
My application will soon have hit the 5 months processing mark - the average for fsw. I’ll try and fill out an inquiry form, once I’m at that stage.
Good luck! Keep us in touch if it worked.
So far it didn’t work for any of us (and some of us, including me, already passed the 5months deadline) and when we call they just ask to wait..

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
What irritates me the most is that people are getting their ppr within 2months and we have to wait
Everyone on this thread is in the same boat. It feels like there is apathy from IRCC towards the candidates. While they may think of our files as just statistics, people's lives are at stake here. Sad situation.

Abdout123

Sep 2, 2023
Hey guys !
ITA April 12
AOR May 12, June 7 everything completed for me (main immigrant) and my wife (dependant) except for eligibility (I think it does not change for the person accompanying the main immigrant).
I had a ghost update on June 14th. Then on August 10, August 18 and August 23 with no official return yet and no visible change on the tracker and CleGc.
Are there any people in this situation? And can you give me the meaning of these ghost updates please.
Almost 4 months of waiting. Although everything has been validated for almost 3 months, is this normal? Finally, do you think that the golden email is close given the number of ghost updates?
Thank you for your feedback.

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hey guys !
ITA April 12
AOR May 12, June 7 everything completed for me (main immigrant) and my wife (dependant) except for eligibility (I think it does not change for the person accompanying the main immigrant).
I had a ghost update on June 14th. Then on August 10, August 18 and August 23 with no official return yet and no visible change on the tracker and CleGc.
Are there any people in this situation? And can you give me the meaning of these ghost updates please.
Almost 4 months of waiting. Although everything has been validated for almost 3 months, is this normal? Finally, do you think that the golden email is close given the number of ghost updates?
Thank you for your feedback.
All of us here have all completed for months as well and unfortunately we were assigned to RROC VO, which apparently finalize application in batches from what we could gather. They are incredibly slow and go radio silence for weeks. If this is your case we really can't tell when you can expect PPR because this vo is unpredictable :( we just have to be patient I guess

Abdout123

Sep 2, 2023
All of us here have all completed for months as well and unfortunately we were assigned to RROC VO, which apparently finalize application in batches from what we could gather. They are incredibly slow and go radio silence for weeks. If this is your case we really can't tell when you can expect PPR because this vo is unpredictable :( we just have to be patient I guess
Thank you for your response. If by any bad luck, the delay extends the normal processing time, do you believe that a call to IRCC would accelerate or change a think?