Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
Anyone waiting for ecopr since November?
Montreal vo

mishubd

Aug 23, 2023
Hi everyone, got remedical request 3 weeks ago, completed the medicals within 2 days and medical updated as completed on tracker within 3 days of medicals completion. I have not received ppr request yet, it has been more than two weeks since medicals was updated as completed on tracker. Anyone with same scenario or anybody else has an idea about when to expect the ppr mail ?
Re-Medical passed on 20th Nov, still waiting

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
FD was on December 12, and I also received an email 'Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.......'. Since then, there have been no updates on the tracker, and I don't see any CORP.
COPR expiry date: Not available yet
Is that normal ? I'm wondering if my PR is approved.

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
FD was on December 12, and I also received an email 'Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.......'. Since then, there have been no updates on the tracker, and I don't see any CORP.
COPR expiry date: Not available yet
Is that normal ? I'm wondering if my PR is approved.
The portal has not been updating for like a week now. Thats why you havent seen your copr details.

Reactions: Olivia7

sarphoah

Dec 18, 2023
Hi, did you get the Passport Request?
My VO is Etobicoke
So all steps in tracker are completed, except for my spouse - elegibility not started yet.
I saw an update on the portal yesterday: Final decision - December 6, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
And I see COPR numbers and expiry dates on trackers since yesterday. Is this a good sign that the application is approved?
Hiii, my timeline is same as yours. I also had final decision December 6, 2023 and COPR numbers and expiry dates on trackers since December 7. I am also PNP. Let's keep each other updated on when we receive PPR. Hopefully, we don't have to wait too long

faffles

Oct 16, 2023
Hey guys, which AOR is RROC now processing? sept 2 23 here and all completed 29 november. File moved to rroc after all completed, whats the timeline and should i be worried?

daspriya

Apr 28, 2022
Hiii, my timeline is same as yours. I also had final decision December 6, 2023 and COPR numbers and expiry dates on trackers since December 7. I am also PNP. Let's keep each other updated on when we receive PPR. Hopefully, we don't have to wait too long
Did you receive any further updates? I am also PNP inland. My FD date is 02 January and I can see CoPR date in tracker. I still haven’t received the P1 mail, and am wondering what is the timeline for P1,P2 and eCoPR? PVO is Sydney, SVO is Ottawa.

pauldeleo

Oct 25, 2023
Hey guys, which AOR is RROC now processing? sept 2 23 here and all completed 29 november. File moved to rroc after all completed, whats the timeline and should i be worried?
Hi there! My AOR is also Sep 02 2023. File was with CIC until 05 Dec 2023. Tracker showed all but BG completed. File was transferred to RROC and BG was updated to completed on Dec 07 2023 in Tracker. All stages completed as of Dec 07 2023 and I am waiting for further updates since then. RROC officer comments in the notes read as follows: "File reviewed. Eligibility previously Passed. criminality and security reviewed and passed. Medicals complete and valid. Integrated search completed — no adverse info found. Appears PACE".
Not sure what PACE means. Waiting patiently :)

faffles

Oct 16, 2023
Hi there! My AOR is also Sep 02 2023. File was with CIC until 05 Dec 2023. Tracker showed all but BG completed. File was transferred to RROC and BG was updated to completed on Dec 07 2023 in Tracker. All stages completed as of Dec 07 2023 and I am waiting for further updates since then. RROC officer comments in the notes read as follows: "File reviewed. Eligibility previously Passed. criminality and security reviewed and passed. Medicals complete and valid. Integrated search completed — no adverse info found. Appears PACE".
Not sure what PACE means. Waiting patiently :)

I suppose we just wait, hopefully they make decisions on ours in the next days

Reactions: pauldeleo
Jan 23, 2024
I just want to write this to help anyone in this situation because it helped me. Since Jan 2023, my tracker showed all complete and COPR generated. However I kept waiting for portal email. I called IRCC and they just said to keep waiting. MY GCMS notes also said application approved. Yesterday, after waiting for 7 months, I dug around on this forum for help and someone said they emailed the portal emails and they got their RFV email the next day. So yesterday I emailed the portal emails explaining my situation and this morning I got my RFV email!!
Here are the emails in case anyone comes across this and needs help. I have been in that situation where the wait seems like something is wrong and not adding up.

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca
I even raised a web form with screenshots of my GCMS notes and tracker.

I don't know which email/webform did the trick but there you go.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has been super helpful throughout this whole process and saved me thousands of dollars in lawyer fees. Thank you to everyone here sincerely from the depth of my heart. I wish you all the most luck and more importantly please don't leave it to luck. Reach out to them, email them if you have been waiting after all your stages have passed. I would caution you to not spam these emails so that people who genuinely have all their stages passed and are waiting for the COPR can get through.

Hey Please someone help me through this,

I have applied for study permit on 13th October 2023

My timeline :
Application - 13th Oct 2023
Biometrics - 18th Oct 2023
Medical Passed - 31 Oct 2023
Correspondence Letter (Biometric Validity) - 31 Oct 2023

MY TRACKER SHOWS ALL STEPS COMPLETED AND MY STUDY PERMIT NUMBER & EXPIRY BUT NO UPDATES OR PPR ON GC KEY AFTER THAT,

I MISSED MY JAN INTAKE AND DIFFERED FOR MAY 2024.

I found this post of your's which sparked a ray of hope for me, should i send and email with this situation on the emails Id's you gave or get my GCMS notes first?
I would really appreciate if someone can suggest what can be done further.

Thanks in advance