+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I have everything completed on my tracker since 19th Jan, and no eCOPR number is not yet available. While the GcKey, background check and eligibility are still showing in progress, the final decision date is not showing.

Any idea how long I need to wait to receive the eCOPR and RVF letter?

Jan 23, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I have everything completed on my tracker since 19th Jan, and no eCOPR number is not yet available. While the GcKey, background check and eligibility are still showing in progress, the final decision date is not showing.

Any idea how long I need to wait to receive the eCOPR and RVF letter?
Applied for Student Visa? if yes i am in same bucket

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
All have been completed on the tracker since Jan 26th. However, no FD or COPR yet. Is anyone with the Montreal Primary office waiting for final decision / COPR? Please keep updated.

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
@Mosadarey Hi, Did you receive FD in GC Key or COPR number in your tracker yet? I am waiting for both and the confirmation email while everything is completed in the tracker. Do you know which office is processing your next steps, mine is Montreal. Please lets keep us posted.

simran1775

Feb 2, 2024
@Mosadarey Hi, Did you receive FD in GC Key or COPR number in your tracker yet? I am waiting for both and the confirmation email while everything is completed in the tracker. Do you know which office is processing your next steps, mine is Montreal. Please lets keep us posted.
i have COPR number and all stages completed on tracker but i have not received any mail! any idea how long does it take?

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
i have COPR number and all stages completed on tracker but i have not received any mail! any idea how long does it take?
There is no time information, at least you have the COPR number, so that means you are already approved. You can relax :) It may take couple weeks from others experiences in the forum but you will definitely get it soon.

simran1775

Feb 2, 2024
if you are FSW-O NON PNP then its ideally 6 months processing time, you must call IRCC or raise a webform.
for PNP the timeline is 8 months.

ss.sharnaly

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
I have several reasons that lead me to think I am not in security screening:
1. On the first page, security is blank. I think this status will never be hidden if it is "not started", "in progress", or, "complete".
2. On the activity page, I don't have additional security pages with blank. I think if you have any security screening, even if you can not see the detail, you will have blank pages where the text are being hidden.
3. In the tracker, when checking the "console" of the source code. The status of security is "33" which should denote complete (on the contrary, "17" is for "in progress")
4. The first email response directly from RROC says "your application is in que for approval". It is not in que for security or even in que for review. It is "for approval".
In my ircc tracker page console, there is nothing about security/actstatus . Does it mean that my background check has not been started yet?