+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
When did you send the passport, and how long did it take to get back? Which VAC did you send to? Also congrats, I know the process was long.
I sent my passport on Feb 22 and received the document back on Mar 6th.
It was sent be Beijing visa office. Actually, it only took them 2 days to complete the visa stamping. Most time is in the road for delivery.

Reactions: Donnie649

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone
if anybody can tell me how long it’s gonna take after submitting the requested docs and remedical. Its been almost 3 weekssince we sent everything and no update from them yet.
background and everything is completed according to the new portal.
They already sent pre-arrival before even they requested additional docs.
I think this depends on Visa office. We submitted our documents on January 25th and we received pre-arrival, then we received PPR all within the last 30 days.

Reactions: ginabrigi and Miror

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
I think this depends on Visa office. We submitted our documents on January 25th and we received pre-arrival, then we received PPR all within the last 30 days.
Already received pre-arrival, waiting for PPR(if they din’t require any additional document), hopefully will get an update this week or the next!
btw our vo is sydney Australia.
thank you Alexis,
Also Did you get an email of decision made or you just checked the portal?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Already received pre-arrival, waiting for PPR(if they din’t require any additional document), hopefully will get an update this week or the next!
btw our vo is sydney Australia.
thank you Alexis,
Also Did you get an email of decision made or you just checked the portal?
No email regarding decision. I checked the portals (ecas, gckey and the new portal) no shows decision made.

Reactions: Sandy1310

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello everyone
if anybody can tell me how long it’s gonna take after submitting the requested docs and remedical. Its been almost 3 weekssince we sent everything and no update from them yet.
background and everything is completed according to the new portal.
They already sent pre-arrival before even they requested additional docs.
Hey. I have been trying to login in new portal but its telling me that some information is not matching. I have triple checked. Can someone help me please. Thanks

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Finally we got text message that my husband can go and pick up his passport I already bought him the ticket after being separated for over 2 years finally we will be together in less than a week good luck to everyone :) who's waiting to be reunited with their spouse for us it was a long almost 4 years struggle