+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi folks
Since its been 3 weeks that i haven’t heard anything after sending all the docs and remedical, is it good idea to send an email to them and ask whts going on! I sometimes feel like its very crucial moment and don’t want to risk.. just share your thoughts, if anyone did send an email during this time. If yes, what was their response?
thanks in advance

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Just one silly question here. How can we know which office process my application? Is it the one which sent me the email? Thanks.
They sent our application to CPC-Mississauga after appeal hearing and then CPC- M transferred our application to local VO( where applicant resides) for further processing.

greatchris408

Dec 7, 2015
They sent our application to CPC-Mississauga after appeal hearing and then CPC- M transferred our application to local VO( where applicant resides) for further processing.
So is it basically the one I receive my pre-arrival notice and eligibility letter from? If that's the case, then it's Mississauga for me. Are they usually good? Thanks.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Welcome to the journey my friend.
Yes! The process is mostly between 8 months- 1 year or more! There is no such deadline.
When our file was at CPC- M( case processing centre Mississauga), it took almost 9 months to process and to transfer our application to local VO(Sydney Australia). I used to call twice a week to get an update when it was in Mississauge and i have been told that the appeal cases take longer and there’s nothing they can do.
You can always go to the history of every member and check their timeline if you want( how long their applications took). There are many members from Accra.
It is a long journey my friend but there’s always a hope and you will get at your final destination. Stay positive and keep supporting each other.
Good luck to everyone who is in the same boat!

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi Friends, I received an update from the MP, IRCC have not received my file to this day. so far it’s been more 2 months since I received decision in written. How can I ask/contact CBSA Appeal Edmonton to transfer file to IRCC? Since communications was email I guessing it lost in CBSA’s email never send back to IRCC.

Have you been able to track your file while it was with CBSA?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi Friends, I received an update from the MP, IRCC have not received my file to this day. so far it’s been more 2 months since I received decision in written. How can I ask/contact CBSA Appeal Edmonton to transfer file to IRCC? Since communications was email I guessing it lost in CBSA’s email never send back to IRCC.

Have you been able to track your file while it was with CBSA?
This does not necessary mean CBSA has not sent to IRCC. CBSA sent our file in March and IRCC didn't knowledge it until October.

Unfortunately I no longer have the CBSA contact. I got contact from an IAD officer.

Reactions: BRIL23

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
This does not necessary mean CBSA has not sent to IRCC. CBSA sent our file in March and IRCC didn't knowledge it until October.

Unfortunately I no longer have the CBSA contact. I got contact from an IAD officer.
Thank you Alexis1971. So it’s possible to contact CBSA. Are they helpful? I’ll try to contact IAD officer/ case manager to get contact.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Anybody here dealt with Accra VO and are done with the process?
Can you tell me how long it took you to get PPR after the updated forms were sent? Was it within the 30 day limit or after?
Thank you

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Anybody here dealt with Accra VO and are done with the process?
Can you tell me how long it took you to get PPR after the updated forms were sent? Was it within the 30 day limit or after?
Thank you
Am living in QC my husband VO is Accra all completed the end of January pasted 30 days waiting on them other countries are moving Accra sleeping.