+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi bril23.. I won appeal in first week November 2021 got notice of decision letter next day.. after that nothing to hear from them .. it has been 5 month .. please can anyone tell me what should I do..
I’m in same boat my hearing was in Oct, 2021 I couldn’t able to locate the file, IRCC hasn’t received according to my MP. Have you have you tried to track it? Or login GCkey?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I’m in same boat my hearing was in Oct, 2021 I couldn’t able to locate the file, IRCC hasn’t received according to my MP. Have you have you tried to track it? Or login GCkey?
Bril23.. we both have same time line.. please can you tell me which visa office was you got refusal before won appeal?? My one was from warsaw they refused..but now won appeal.my question is that.. I won appeal the IAD send My file to warsaw VO..?.when I tried to login online tool it wasn't login. Because I think ircc create new account portal and I don't know how to long in this new Portal..

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Bril23.. we both have same time line.. please can you tell me which visa office was you got refusal before won appeal?? My one was from warsaw they refused..but now won appeal.my question is that.. I won appeal the IAD send My file to warsaw VO..?.when I tried to login online tool it wasn't login. Because I think ircc create new account portal and I don't know how to long in this new Portal..
VO refused my file Nairobi, Kenya. The information I got from this forum is IAD the send file to CBSA, CBSA will transfer to CPC-Missassuage, if CPC-M can not finalize the file then it will go to local VO, Warsaw. For portal since your file is not yet open your information is not available online system yet.
Contact your MP in Canada to get assistance.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
VO refused my file Nairobi, Kenya. The information I got from this forum is IAD the send file to CBSA, CBSA will transfer to CPC-Missassuage, if CPC-M can not finalize the file then it will go to local VO, Warsaw. For portal since your file is not yet open your information is not available online system yet.
Contact your MP in Canada to get assistance.
Bril23 your file is open?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
No, IRCC has not received my my file according to the MP so I believe it’s with CBSA Edmonton.
Bril23 when I received notice of decision letter in November 2021 in this letter also wrote IAD send this letter to CBSA .. when you received notice of decision letter same wrote CBSA email address ?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
When we received PPR, the instructions were to send passport to New York VAC. I've noticed others are using VFS services and two way courier. We did not do either. Does iRCC courier back the passport?

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Bril23 when I received notice of decision letter in November 2021 in this letter also wrote IAD send this letter to CBSA .. when you received notice of decision letter same wrote CBSA email address ?
Which CBSA office was handling your appeal?