+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
It’s None sense the wait especially when they can process 4000 visas less than 24 hrs for Ukraine crisis I believe they can process those who are waiting over 3 year. I beg them to reopen my case even though appeal allowed 2 months ago we are even eligible to apply TRV.
What did they say when you begged them? Did they show empathy to your plea?

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
It should go without saying, I am as heartbroken, horrified, and sympathetic to the plight of Ukraine as anyone, but I’m watching the news about the thousands of visas being fast tracked for those citizens wanting temporary OR permanent residence in Canada and I’m crying over what that means for us who have been waiting so long.

it sounds incredibly selfish and privileged to express these feelings to anyone but all of us here. I know you understand

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Lol. I’m begging them in my mind because I don’t know who to contact? No one has told me which visa office has my file.

• Haha
Reactions: Miror

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
It should go without saying, I am as heartbroken, horrified, and sympathetic to the plight of Ukraine as anyone, but I’m watching the news about the thousands of visas being fast tracked for those citizens wanting temporary OR permanent residence in Canada and I’m crying over what that means for us who have been waiting so long.

it sounds incredibly selfish and privileged to express these feelings to anyone but all of us here. I know you understand
I certainly do

m_bee

Nov 25, 2021

no you are neither heartbroken nor horrified. otherwise you wouldn`t be writing this "incredibly selfish and privileged" message. as a Ukrainian, who just recently got PR in Canada, I hope you never have to experience what people of my country are experiencing right now while you`re sitting on your comfy sofa. Thanks.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020

100% right.. are we not humans, don’t we have feelings i mean we really want to see our loved ones. Waiting each and every day is challenge to myself! Check status 1000 of times!! So soo soo done. And this wait is uncertain.
sorry guys but i’m just taking my stress out here, coz i know nobody understand better than you guys.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
no you are neither heartbroken nor horrified. otherwise you wouldn`t be writing this "incredibly selfish and privileged" message. as a Ukrainian, who just recently got PR in Canada, I hope you never have to experience what people of my country are experiencing right now while you`re sitting in your comfy sofa. Thanks.
Let me be the first to say, welcome to Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: Alexis1971

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Nobody should be forgotten in this process and most people here feel like that. First there was covid, then the rest. We are all tired, frustrated and hurt. The energy this country is putting on other programs, should be equally divided.
I agree 100% our application started since 2018, right now is tears my heart is very sad to see how much visa they are giving per day, and I understand don't get me wrong, when covid hit the land they take all immigration officers and put them to work on CERB to give out pay, so now this again come on!!!!!!! We are human that needs to be with our family, hire people every day immigration receiving money for new application, they complaining backlogs, isn't it more backlogs again this is ridiculous I want to screem, I wish to see Mr Frasier to ask him what about my marriage my family

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
no you are neither heartbroken nor horrified. otherwise you wouldn`t be writing this "incredibly selfish and privileged" message. as a Ukrainian, who just recently got PR in Canada, I hope you never have to experience what people of my country are experiencing right now while you`re sitting on your comfy sofa. Thanks.
@m_bee I would like to welcome you as well. I guess I'm also "incredibly selfish and privileged" as I feel the same as @MurphyA. Walk in our shoes for a day then you can comment.