+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Bashir@2021

Feb 27, 2021
Good morning to you all please I need a help regarding a sponsorship application I did for my wife, the application was refuse in September and we appeal the decision and they given us a date for the appeal please what should will be expecting and what are document needed to send to them and since us virtual hearing does it needed my wife to be there and they said the hearing is going to last for 5-7 hrs does it mean it going last for that amount of hrs please am confused right I need someone to help me out. Thanks

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Good morning to you all please I need a help regarding a sponsorship application I did for my wife, the application was refuse in September and we appeal the decision and they given us a date for the appeal please what should will be expecting and what are document needed to send to them and since us virtual hearing does it needed my wife to be there and they said the hearing is going to last for 5-7 hrs does it mean it going last for that amount of hrs please am confused right I need someone to help me out. Thanks
Did you read the document provided to familiarise yourself? They usually send you instructions how to provide the documents as well. You must provide additional documents that will address the visa officer's concerns and anything that prooves you guys are genuine.
The sponsor testifies first and then the principle applicant. And yes, it can last a whole day.

lindt roller

Mar 3, 2022
Hi all,

I'm a canadian citizen and my wife is indian citizen. We used a company called Y-Axis( i feel scammed), but our application that we submitted electronically has been rejected due to the following email below. I am super confused on what my next steps should be, We are fixing the errors the IIRC reported but what do we do next. I can't rely on Y-Axis scamming company, Reading through Section 10, 11 and 12 detail that we have to now re submit the application physically, like mailing. Why can't we do it electronically? any input from anyone is of great help.

"
This refers to the application you submitted to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and the associated application for a permanent resident visa.

Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:

IMM 1344 Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking

· Missing signature

IMM 5532 Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation

· Missing signature(s)

Police Certificates and Clearances:

· Not provided for:

Principal Applicant (18 years of age or older)

Note: your application will be rejected as incomplete as soon as one requirement is missing. A complete application must include all required fees, all Departmental forms completed and signed (electronic and/or handwritten signature, if applicable), along with any required supporting documentation. To ensure you provide a complete application, we encourage you to follow the guidelines on the
applicable Document Checklist.

If you would like to resubmit your application to be considered for processing, you must resubmit all required forms and documents in additional to the missing requirements which include the following elements:

An application must meet the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) to be accepted for processing. Section 12 of the IRPR states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

In addition, Ministerial Instructions were given on December 15, 2016 pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), requiring that applications made by sponsored spouses, common-law partners and conjugal partners, as well as the associated sponsorship applications, meet certain conditions to be accepted for processing. Any application which does not meet the conditions established in the Instructions must also be returned.

The forms required by Part A of the applicable Document Checklist (found online here) are needed to satisfy section 12 of the IRPR, whereas the supporting documents required by Part B of the Document Checklist must be included to meet the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions.

When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission.

If you are re-submitting your application please ensure you also include a copy of this letter.

Please refer to the Document Checklist to help you understand what documents are required for a complete application. Please note that we’ve updated the Document Checklist to make it easier to use and understand. As of February 14th, 2018, you are required to use the new checklist when submitting your application.

Note: The Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form and Police certificate(s) are now required in order to meet the completeness requirements.

In addition to the Document Checklist, we have also included some additional information to assist you in understanding the requirements for your application. Please consult the application guide for more detailed information.

Note: If you intend to resubmit your application, please review all attached documents and ensure that you are using the new version of the Document Checklist. As a reminder, you should also review the application kit found on our website to help you perfect your application so that it meets the requirements for processing.

The checklist, guides, and information about country specific requirements found at the link above will help you confirm that you have included the required forms and documents we need to put your application into process.

Information about general eligibility requirements for sponsoring your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent child, and the required application forms and documents which must be submitted, can be found on our website.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Program Assistant

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia"

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
I’m sick of waiting for this! We submitted all the required docs and remedical 2 weeks ago and nothing yet.
This is torture. These people should think of us.. i pray for everyone of us to give strength to deal with it!
i’m so done of this :(
That's all we can do is pray for strength because am really tired of this nonsense.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi all,

I'm a canadian citizen and my wife is indian citizen. We used a company called Y-Axis( i feel scammed), but our application that we submitted electronically has been rejected due to the following email below. I am super confused on what my next steps should be, We are fixing the errors the IIRC reported but what do we do next. I can't rely on Y-Axis scamming company, Reading through Section 10, 11 and 12 detail that we have to now re submit the application physically, like mailing. Why can't we do it electronically? any input from anyone is of great help.

"
This refers to the application you submitted to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and the associated application for a permanent resident visa.

· Missing signature

· Missing signature(s)

· Not provided for:

Note: your application will be rejected as incomplete as soon as one requirement is missing. A complete application must include all required fees, all Departmental forms completed and signed (electronic and/or handwritten signature, if applicable), along with any required supporting documentation. To ensure you provide a complete application, we encourage you to follow the guidelines on the

If you would like to resubmit your application to be considered for processing, you must resubmit all required forms and documents in additional to the missing requirements which include the following elements:

An application must meet the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) to be accepted for processing. Section 12 of the IRPR states: “If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

In addition, Ministerial Instructions were given on December 15, 2016 pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), requiring that applications made by sponsored spouses, common-law partners and conjugal partners, as well as the associated sponsorship applications, meet certain conditions to be accepted for processing. Any application which does not meet the conditions established in the Instructions must also be returned.

The forms required by Part A of the applicable Document Checklist (found online here) are needed to satisfy section 12 of the IRPR, whereas the supporting documents required by Part B of the Document Checklist must be included to meet the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions.

When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission.

If you are re-submitting your application please ensure you also include a copy of this letter.

Please refer to the Document Checklist to help you understand what documents are required for a complete application. Please note that we’ve updated the Document Checklist to make it easier to use and understand. As of February 14th, 2018, you are required to use the new checklist when submitting your application.

Note: The Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form and Police certificate(s) are now required in order to meet the completeness requirements.

In addition to the Document Checklist, we have also included some additional information to assist you in understanding the requirements for your application. Please consult the application guide for more detailed information.

Note: If you intend to resubmit your application, please review all attached documents and ensure that you are using the new version of the Document Checklist. As a reminder, you should also review the application kit found on our website to help you perfect your application so that it meets the requirements for processing.

The checklist, guides, and information about country specific requirements found at the link above will help you confirm that you have included the required forms and documents we need to put your application into process.

Information about general eligibility requirements for sponsoring your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent child, and the required application forms and documents which must be submitted, can be found on our website.

Program Assistant

Sydney, Nova Scotia"
What Mickey Mouse company did you guys use to not sign your application before submitting it. You just have to follow the instructions IRCC sent you and resubmit your application. I hope you didn't pay that company "a lot" of money.

P william

Oct 23, 2019
I’m sick of waiting for this! We submitted all the required docs and remedical 2 weeks ago and nothing yet.
This is torture. These people should think of us.. i pray for everyone of us to give strength to deal with it!
your lucky they asked you to submit document
i'm waiting bit over 3 months now they have reopen my file but have not asked me for anything yet ..im going insane

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
What Mickey Mouse company did you guys use to not sign your application before submitting it. You just have to follow the instructions IRCC sent you and resubmit your application. I hope you didn't pay that company "a lot" of money.
Omg lol 'Mickey Mouse company' thats funny.
But seriously, they shouldnt rely only on the consultant, they also have to do their homework. Good luck to them

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi all,

"

· Missing signature

· Missing signature(s)

· Not provided for:

Program Assistant

Sydney, Nova Scotia"
If you need help with the process (which can be overwhelming) you do have the option of getting a Canadian immigration lawyer who can assist you. I know they are expensive, but in your initial call with the lawyer you can ask if they will do a monthly payment plan, most will do this for you. Many people here on the forum have done their own application, but it is an individual decision, whether you have the time and the confidence to get everything together yourself or whether you need help (and there's no shame in that). I am sorry you had a bad experience with this so called 'consulting' firm. Don't let that stop you from proceeding. You just have to go over the application very carefully and make sure you have all the information together. It's ok, you can still reapply, take a breath and figure out your best next move. Best of luck.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
It is torture. There’s no other way to say it. We haven’t been asked for any docs yet and the last update we had was that we passed the medical on December 18.