+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello everyone. Happy new month and hoping for good news for all of us. Question after hearing is been approved. What is the next step? What happens after. Can someone tell me step by step.. and is all the documents now electronic?
Thank you in advance.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone. Happy new month and hoping for good news for all of us. Question after hearing is been approved. What is the next step? What happens after. Can someone tell me step by step.. and is all the documents now electronic?
Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the journey mate.
After hearing all you need to do is WAIT until they send your application to the local VO(visa office).
And then there’s another WAIT until VO will request the remedical, Police clearance and the required documents from you. You send all the documents and WAIT again to get the another update, they may require more documents if not they will send you Pre arrival. After pre arrival after WAITING, they will finally send you the COPR and then the passport request.
Basically all you need do rn is WAIT. Sorry to say but it is a long wait in each and every step in this process.

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Welcome to the journey mate.
After hearing all you need to do is WAIT until they send your application to the local VO(visa office).
And then there’s another WAIT until VO will request the remedical, Police clearance and the required documents from you. You send all the documents and WAIT again to get the another update, they may require more documents if not they will send you Pre arrival. After pre arrival after WAITING, they will finally send you the COPR and then the passport request.
Basically all you need do rn is WAIT. Sorry to say but it is a long wait in each and every step in this process.
Thank you again... the game is WAITING... do you know if they send hard copies to local VO or electronic copy? About how long does that take approximately?

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Thank you again... the game is WAITING... do you know if they send hard copies to local VO or electronic copy? About how long does that take approximately?
Not hard copies, they do digitization now as per my knowledge.. and yes i took 1year or more.