+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

P william

Oct 23, 2019
yes, thats a long time. Our file was reopened on January 4th and I believe they requested the updated files on January 17th.
you are lucky
i made contact with mexico
they told me they receieve my package in november 2021 and that how it is too early for them to do an update ..
i'm wondering how long afther they will make contact with me?

jodar

Nov 28, 2021
can u help me im confused they required the height and eye color for passport request anyone can share what should i do?

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
We sent all the requested documents and waiting now!
also i’ve applied my citizenship since in Jan 2021 and just completed my test 2 days ago, still 4-5 months more to do oath ceremony and then after I will receive the certificate.
I don’t why they are having such a huge backlog. This Immigration process is such a silent torture. I wish we all hear and get to meet our loved ones sooner!

Reactions: ginabrigi and Miror

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
We sent all the requested documents and waiting now!
also i’ve applied my citizenship since in Jan 2021 and just completed my test 2 days ago, still 4-5 months more to do oath ceremony and then after I will receive the certificate.
I don’t why they are having such a huge backlog. This Immigration process is such a silent torture. I wish we all hear and get to meet our loved ones sooner!
They should finish all the old files and move to next but am seeing new files getting PR that I don't understand something not right.