+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

S_Souki_7

Oct 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
So happy for you I feel this month good things happening for most people in appeal forum. I also won my appeal 10 days ago but they didn’t tell me where my app will be process? Do you think CPC-M will process fast than local VO?
Congrats - you still have a looong wait. We won our appeal 9 mths ago and my hubby is still not here. Just found out yesterday that our file is finally back at his visa office. ADR and appeals are done here in Canada. They are super slow and incompetent, bad back log too.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
We won our appeal almost 13 months ago. We are praying for good news ASAP
Where are you in the process now MurphyA? You managed to get medical right? So have you submitted all additional documents and are now just waiting for PPR / COPR? Let me know where you are at in your timeline.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Where are you in the process now MurphyA? You managed to get medical right? So have you submitted all additional documents and are now just waiting for PPR / COPR? Let me know where you are at in your timeline.
We have completed the medical, and passed which is reflected in GCKEY and ECAS. We were NOT asked for any additional documents with our medical request or after.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
How long does it take to review eligibility? Background hasn't even started.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Reactions: ginabrigi

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
How long does it take to review eligibility? Background hasn't even started.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Ours says the same thing. Or DID the last time I was able to get into GCKEY. Mostly it errors out these days

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Ours says the same thing. Or DID the last time I was able to get into GCKEY. Mostly it errors out these days
That's probably due to backlog...I wonder also if this is where they may ask you for additional documents? God only knows how they are doing things, there doesn't seem to be a set protocol or method. Hang in there :)