+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone, do you know how long does an Sponsorship Appeal take if it doesn’t go to a hearing after all application forms have been submitted? And how long does it take if goes to a hearing? Just give me approximately the longest and shortest period of time. Many thanks in advance.
I don't know how long it too pre-Covid but we were denied in July 2019. First hearing with IAD was September 2020 for 3 hours, then second hearing in November for another 3 hours. Note: hearings are usually done in one day but our case extended into two days because they were 3 hours each time.

We won our appeal in January 2021 and is still waiting for final process. Lots of delays due to Covid. July 2019 - now (appeal process).

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi Folks
Finally, I think something is happening as my status changed today. So I'm hoping it wont be long now. Ecas and gckey are both open and it shows IN PROCESS again. I called IRCC and they said your application is reopened at local VO. They told me that its the last step of the process. Now waiting for the request to send updated documents and medical.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi Folks
Finally, I think something is happening as my status changed today. So I'm hoping it wont be long now. Ecas and gckey are both open and it shows IN PROCESS again. I called IRCC and they said your application is reopened at local VO. They told me that its the last step of the process. Now waiting for the request to send updated documents and medical.
Great news! Congratulations!

Reactions: Sandy1310

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi Folks
Congratulations!!!

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Hi Folks
Congratulations

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hi Folks
Good news. What is your timeline? All the best my dear.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey everyone,
I submitted my application in August 2021, but returned due to missing documents in September 2021.

Resubmitted January 2022, finally delivered but not signed by anyone at the time of delivery like last time it was signed by Terri (CL) citz.

is it normal ??
If anyone can help thanks

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hey everyone,
I submitted my application in August 2021, but returned due to missing documents in September 2021.

Resubmitted January 2022, finally delivered but not signed by anyone at the time of delivery like last time it was signed by Terri (CL) citz.

is it normal ??
If anyone can help thanks
It’s a thread for refused applications, not returned.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Good news. What is your timeline? All the best my dear.
Original application submitted - Jan 6, 2020
Denied - Nov 4, 2020
IAD received notice of appeal- Nov 27, 2020
Appeal won same day of hearing- May 26, 2021

(File was sitting at CPC-M after appeal allowed)

Application sent for digitization- Oct 26,2021
Transferred the digitized application to VO Sydney(Australia)- Dec 20, 2021
VO reopened the file- Jan 10, 2022
Ecas showing the file IN PROCESS- Jan 11, 2022
Medical -
Schedule A -
Police clearance -
PPR-

I Called IRCC 1000 of times and was getting all the information every week..
Hope will help to get an idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: WBC and Alexis1971

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi good people, my passport has been REQUESTED. Praise God.
Congratulations!! Assuming you are submitting through VFS Global, make sure you sign their (VFS) consent form and add to whatever other documents are requested along with your passport. Again, congrats, things should move quickly for you now.

Reactions: Blusindy

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
Congratulations!! Assuming you are submitting through VFS Global, make sure you sign their (VFS) consent form and add to whatever other documents are requested along with your passport. Again, congrats, things should move quickly for you now.
Yes please, I will submit through VFS lagos. How can I get the consent form?