+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
When you say sequence of event? U mean if I traveled as an example.
Our situation is we dont know what are the true concerns are. Maybe my lawyer will tell me at our meeting this week.
Yes for the time, we got an hour as well.
Thank you for your reply btw. Really appreciated
By sequence of events I mean the important dates ..when you met, why you met, how long did you meet, why did you not stay more , who was aware.. I am just throwing here some suggested circumstances..don't know exactly what were the concerns in your case.
Also , in ADR ..Its you as a sponsor who has to answer the concerns , your lawyer cannot and will not be allowed to interrupt or respond.
You should be knowing the true concerns - you need to have the blue book ..your lawyer should share it with you ..if you have not ..you get it ASAP..because with the blue book you will not know ..first thing your lawyer should share the blue book ..and discuss the concerns. you have to prepare precise response to those concerns. I will question the lawyer , if you are going for an ADR , with no knowledge of concerns..hope this makes sense .
msg me if you need to discuss..but blue book is important.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
At least all the appeal souls know it’s only a matter of time to get our PR. Can your poor soul say the same?
I dont care one way or the other, Im perfectly happy to cash in my Canadian assets and move abroad, however, its also just a matter of time for me to get our PR because Trudeau just mandated Sean Fraser to give us all VISITOR VISAs! Yaaaay!

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
By sequence of events I mean the important dates ..when you met, why you met, how long did you meet, why did you not stay more , who was aware.. I am just throwing here some suggested circumstances..don't know exactly what were the concerns in your case.
Also , in ADR ..Its you as a sponsor who has to answer the concerns , your lawyer cannot and will not be allowed to interrupt or respond.
You should be knowing the true concerns - you need to have the blue book ..your lawyer should share it with you ..if you have not ..you get it ASAP..because with the blue book you will not know ..first thing your lawyer should share the blue book ..and discuss the concerns. you have to prepare precise response to those concerns. I will question the lawyer , if you are going for an ADR , with no knowledge of concerns..hope this makes sense .
msg me if you need to discuss..but blue book is important.
I have the blue book already. :)
My lawyer discussed with me as well. And i have other meetings with him before the ADR happens.

Last edited:

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
At least all the appeal souls know it’s only a matter of time to get our PR. Can your poor soul say the same?
Please ignore this man, I really believe someone hurt him dearly and he's venting his frustrations here. God will forgive his stupidity. If this behavior continues, we need to report him to the admin on this forum and have his account suspended.

Reactions: Jarex

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Please ignore this man, I really believe someone hurt him dearly and he's venting his frustrations here. God will forgive his stupidity. If this behavior continues, we need to report him to the admin on this forum and have his account suspended.
oh sorry Appeal cop, I wont post in this thread anymore, I dont want my account suspended over ppl like you. boo hoo.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Accra VO is really moving. Today my hubby recieved medical request, biometrics request and other documents request. Thank God
I agree with you, probably due to year-end and holiday season:). Did they give u a timeframe to complete your medical exams?