+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new on this thread. Our application was refused in sept 2021. We sent our NOA thru our lawyer 2 weeks after. We are waiting for the appeal notes.
Based on your experiences, is it better to reapply with a consultant and address their concerns? Or continue with the appeal? I read many of the posts and reading that some have been waiting forever is discouraging.
Our VO is Accra
Hubby had an interview and refused 2 days later.

Thanks in advance

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hi Gina my hearing was last week alhamdullah was very good .the end was minister council and juaj was agrey we accept your marriage was genuine..what don't it mean I won the appeal? Becouse my representative said you won the appeal.afrer that how long should I wait for medical request? Please share your experience thank you ..
We won our appeal feb 2021 still waiting :(

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know what documents Rabat immigration referring to;

* Annex A
* Anthropometric Profile

Thank you if anyone can help me out .
In morocco police certificate=fiche anthropométrique
Can you Share the original text of email if it's that what they asking for

Last edited:

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Mines is Accra as well and I know another that the VO is Accra and the file got reopened as well.

Please call IRCC and find out if your file was sent back first, if it was then you should be hearing sometime from Accra this coming week. I’m confident for you

Our file was sent back to Accra from Mississaugua through digitalization on October 7th and Accra received it on Oct 15th and our file was reopened on Nov 4th .
yes, file was reopen Aug 4th. we heard from AVO on Aug 30 for additional info, and we submitted everything mid setp. Nothing since then

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Mines is Accra as well and I know another that the VO is Accra and the file got reopened as well.

Please call IRCC and find out if your file was sent back first, if it was then you should be hearing sometime from Accra this coming week. I’m confident for you

Our file was sent back to Accra from Mississaugua through digitalization on October 7th and Accra received it on Oct 15th and our file was reopened on Nov 4th .
Hi! Congrats on reopening! Can you please tell me how you found out about the exact dates when they digitalized and received your file?

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hello everyone. I am new on this thread. Our application was refused in sept 2021. We sent our NOA thru our lawyer 2 weeks after. We are waiting for the appeal notes.
Based on your experiences, is it better to reapply with a consultant and address their concerns? Or continue with the appeal? I read many of the posts and reading that some have been waiting forever is discouraging.
Our VO is Accra
Hubby had an interview and refused 2 days later.

Thanks in advance
If you know the concerns raised are really true ,you can reapply and address those concerns. If not, I will advise you to proceed with appeal based on experience. We applied 3 times,got refused despite the concerns raised were addressed. We eventually won our appeal after the 3rd application.

Reactions: Pryncess99

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018

I’ll do this Monday for sure. It’s been discouraging recently, but we feel hopeful now!

Reactions: Solukoy

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Our file was digitalized and transferred to AVO Oct. 7th. Reopened Nov. 4th with request for re-medicals, updated police certificate and Sch A Background Form 5669. No pre-arrival letter for us yet.
Wow!!! Congratulations!! We’re so happy for you! Did you get an email, or you found out by calling?I’m calling tomorrow

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Wow!!! Congratulations!! We’re so happy for you! Did you get an email, or you found out by calling?I’m calling tomorrow
Email received by our solicitor. We then checked ECAS to see our file was reopened on-line. I think files were batch processed and that's why we are seeing movement on this thread from AVO. I am sure you will also see movement on your file soon, maybe this week. We pray for the best, as we do for you also. Keep us informed on how your call goes. Wishing you the best.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Our file was digitalized and transferred to AVO Oct. 7th. Reopened Nov. 4th with request for re-medicals, updated police certificate and Sch A Background Form 5669. No pre-arrival letter for us yet.
Ours was digitized on Oct. 8th so hopefully we will get response next week. Praying for the light at the end of the tunnel, this process is not easy.

Reactions: Blusindy and WBC