+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Our file has been reopened since last Sep, however, no more update after last Nov's document's request. Now, it has been over 1 year. My file is stuck in CPC-M.
That's a long time.

I re-read your response to my last question but in my case, once the file was denied I was not able to view it on ECAS however, I was still able to use the phone automated system with my husband's information (Principal Applicant), it would only give me the original file received date of July 4, 2018.

The last few days, I entered the same information and its telling me that the system cannot find my application.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
That's a long time.

I re-read your response to my last question but in my case, once the file was denied I was not able to view it on ECAS however, I was still able to use the phone automated system with my husband's information (Principal Applicant), it would only give me the original file received date of July 4, 2018.

The last few days, I entered the same information and its telling me that the system cannot find my application.
I assume they remove the access from ECAS first, then the automatic phone system. I cannot recall that time whether phone system could find it or not.
Waiting is endless....

BlueMoon8794

May 20, 2018
Good morning All,

I've been calling the automated system for months now and it has always told me that my application was received on July 4, 2018. For the past two days (using the same UCI and application number) the recording tells me that based on the information I entered they cannot find my application.

Asked to be transferred to an agent; after waiting for 28 minutes, he told me he cannot give me any information as my call is not pertaining to Afghans nor is it an urgent matter...so annoyed.

Has this happened to anyone. I'm crossing fingers that my file was transferred back to New York or another VO outside of Canada. Any feedback.
Same thing is happening with me since yesterday. I am still waiting for dm

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I assume they remove the access from ECAS first, then the automatic phone system. I cannot recall that time whether phone system could find it or not.
Waiting is endless....
Access to ECAS has been removed since 2019 after our application was denied.

Ahsan Faridi

Nov 5, 2020
Hi... can someone help us regarding what questions are asked in ADR? There questions related to refusal reasoning or they ask anything? Like my wife case was refused because Union Committee(Local government institution) didn't provide source documents to IRCC otherwise in case notes Visa Officer was satisfied with relationship of husband and wife.

BlueMoon8794

May 20, 2018
I just don’t understand why some people with unrelated questions or situations keep coming here. It only confuses the actual members of this thread.
If you kindly go back to my old post you would know what i have answered. I am not telling anything related to reopen sponsorship. I was experiencing the same thing about automated phone system where it says your application is not found.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good morning All,

I've been calling the automated system for months now and it has always told me that my application was received on July 4, 2018. For the past two days (using the same UCI and application number) the recording tells me that based on the information I entered they cannot find my application.

Asked to be transferred to an agent; after waiting for 28 minutes, he told me he cannot give me any information as my call is not pertaining to Afghans nor is it an urgent matter...so annoyed.

Has this happened to anyone. I'm crossing fingers that my file was transferred back to New York or another VO outside of Canada. Any feedback.
This is most likely due to an ongoing IRCC system issue. A ton of people are experiencing this issue right now across various application types. Hopefully they resolve it soon.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
This is most likely due to an ongoing IRCC system issue. A ton of people are experiencing this issue right now across various application types. Hopefully they resolve it soon.
ok thank you. I wish IRCC had put out a notice the same way they do when their online system is down. So annoying,

Reactions: scylla

Ahsan Faridi

Nov 5, 2020
Please help..

Hi... can someone help us regarding what questions are asked in ADR? There questions related to refusal reasoning or they ask anything? Like my wife case was refused because Union Committee(Local government institution) didn't provide source documents to IRCC otherwise in case notes Visa Officer was satisfied with relationship of husband and wife.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
The MP is so useless.
I sent them a long email regarding my frustrated situation and they said they would contact IRCC.
I got reply yesterday and it is so useless.
IRCC informed us that on November 2020 there is a note on the system saying that the appeal was allowed and file was reopened for processing. Waiting for officer’s review and finalization. The file is still in process but it is moving forward. Please wait. You can contact me again mid November if you don’t hear from them then.

Always ask me to wait and I have waited for so long. I need something changed not waiting.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Please help..

If you got refused because of union government then they will discuss that. They are not going to ask you about relationship. Focus on your Blue book and the reason for your refusal.

Reactions: Ahsan Faridi