Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I have Appealed on 13 Sept got acknowledgment today with IAD file number.
Dated on it 120 days span they will contact me for ADR.
Should I hire lawyer for ADR?
Just for the Genuineness of the relationship they have refused.
clearly mentioned on the letter of refusal one point. Any suggestions what should I do and within how many days i will be receiving blue book ?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
I have Appealed on 13 Sept got acknowledgment today with IAD file number.
Dated on it 120 days span they will contact me for ADR.
Should I hire lawyer for ADR?
Just for the Genuineness of the relationship they have refused.
clearly mentioned on the letter of refusal one point. Any suggestions what should I do and within how many days i will be receiving blue book ?
Did you receive the blue book with all the notes of the agent that was in charged of your file ? In my case, I got refused 2 years ago for genuiness of the relationship and had an ADR without a lawyer. I figured nobody knows my relationship with my husband more than me. So a lawyer wouldn't be of much help in my case. And what helped me was that a month before the ADR, I had to send documentation for the IAD (more pictures, conservation, travel tickets, etc) to help my case and I did it really well (had around 160 pages of proofs) and I made sure that I have an explanation and proofs for every negative notes that was written in the notes and reason of refusal. In the ADR, they usually ask you general questions and then, they prioritize the reasons of refusal and ask you some questions about them. Goodluck!

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Did you receive the blue book with all the notes of the agent that was in charged of your file ? In my case, I got refused 2 years ago for genuiness of the relationship and had an ADR without a lawyer. I figured nobody knows my relationship with my husband more than me. So a lawyer wouldn't be of much help in my case. And what helped me was that a month before the ADR, I had to send documentation for the IAD (more pictures, conservation, travel tickets, etc) to help my case and I did it really well (had around 160 pages of proofs) and I made sure that I have an explanation and proofs for every negative notes that was written in the notes and reason of refusal. In the ADR, they usually ask you general questions and then, they prioritize the reasons of refusal and ask you some questions about them. Goodluck!
No I have not received the blue book yet it’s been a week.
Even my brothers lawyer in Vancouver Said ADR you can pull off without lawyer.
so I should send all the proofs of the relationship on the email of IAD.
so after filing appeal within some months they send Blue book and date for the ADR.
thanks for the reply I appreciate it.

Reactions: MayTa

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
No I have not received the blue book yet it’s been a week.
Even my brothers lawyer in Vancouver Said ADR you can pull off without lawyer.
so I should send all the proofs of the relationship on the email of IAD.
so after filing appeal within some months they send Blue book and date for the ADR.
thanks for the reply I appreciate it.
Exactly, mine was before COVID so I got the blue book a month after. Good luck!

Reactions: Khan2001

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I don’t understand it either. Warsaw wrote us that they will finalize our case once they get it. But I know two cases that were refused by Warsaw, one is from March-April and another is from June, both already got PPRs. Our case is from the beginning of May collecting dust somewhere, yet to be reopened. It’s all within one VO. How is this okay? They’ve been using covid as an excuse for 1,5 years now but they refused our applications in the middle of the pandemic, with closed borders, with financial instability. They don’t care about our lives or our safety in this global crisis but they make us care about their safety. Now it’s a new excuse it’s the election. What’s next? Christmas? New virus? UFO invasion? New studies that the global warming makes you work slower? I’m so sick of it.
OMG! You are still waiting on them? That’s crazy.
We got a passport request and COPR on Sept 16th with “ Your application for Permanent resident visa has been approved “ and my husband must arrive on or before 15/04/2022.
By the way, our passport was sent from Warsaw to London. We got a notification yesterday that it’s on transit back to Warsaw.
I pray you get yours soon as well.

Reactions: passenger19

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Has anyone seen any recent postings from CPC-M? I'm just confused as to what to do now. I can't call IRCC. its been too long and I'm just fed up.
Mandamus? It’s been 8 months for you with no file open? I have written to Marco and Trudeau 5 emails to date and nothing. We can do a petition letter style and sign it and send it to Marco?

the thing is we need to do something to be heard, no one is hearing us here on the site

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Its scary how th3 forum has gone silent. What are the VO's doing? No PPR? no updates?? What is happening. I am losing my mental stability. I cant take it anymore. I cant access gckey, i cant seem to get a hold of a officer at IRCC when calling them. Wtf is happening???

• Sad
Reactions: passenger19