+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
Hello, my friend. Has your file being reopened?
Join our whatsapp group for the protest https://chat.whatsapp.com/Int1wdvqf1B2jk3uIgxdCj
I don't believe anything has happened since the hearing. The only response I got from ircc is this

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that the notice of decision was not received by the responsible office yet.
If you would like to send them to us again, we invite you to:
  • Fill out the IRCC Web form and include your documents. It will be our pleasure to forward them to the office processing your file, or
  • Send them by mail to the responsible office.
If additional information is required during the process of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
In my case my spouse had her eMedical on 6th Aug passed on 8th Aug I uploaded PCC and updated 5669 form on my GCKey account and she got email for Passport submission on 20th Aug !!!! Our VO is Singapore!!!
Congratulations! We also had an ADR conference that took only 20 mins but we didn’t have a lawyer. May I ask when your case was reopened?

Reactions: Han2020

Han2020

Aug 4, 2021
Congratulations! We also had an ADR conference that took only 20 mins but we didn’t have a lawyer. May I ask when your case was reopened?
Thanks My case was Linked with GCKey account on February 26, Reopened on July 8th and IRCC asked for the Medical,PCC and update IMM 5669 on Aug 3rd !!
I hope and pray you guys will get good news soon !!! I know how frustrating and stressful this journey was !!! The waiting time was killing me !!!

Last edited:

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
In my case my spouse had her eMedical on 6th Aug passed on 8th Aug I uploaded PCC and updated 5669 form on my GCKey account and she got email for Passport submission on 20th Aug !!!! Our VO is Singapore!!!
yeah, that visa office is often fast.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I have a Moroccan friend he married a French girl from France in September 2020 and guess what everyone he's already living in France and yet I have been waiting almost 4 f*****g years to be with my spouse this Canadian immigration is really disgusting of what they doing I am beyond pissed right now urgghhhhhh

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Yup moving to the EU with your partner is so EASY and fast. There is no comparison. I have no idea why Canada does not make their system similar to the EU system.

Reactions: ginabrigi