+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
You don't need a lawyer she told me she doesn't have to be there it has nothing to do with her it's between me and the counsel because of nervousness I ask her to come and she did the counsel didn't even mind her when she wants to say something they didn't give her chance talk and I win my case on the spot IAD
That was your case, you don't know how difficult his case is. He can still seek advice.

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Based on my experience.I applied my husband application twice and they refuse twice with the same reason of refusal.marriage not genuine eventhough we sends more proof and evidence in our second application.before the refusal of the second application we received PFL and stated that there is no changes in our application since in our first refusal.after receiving the second refusal we appeal the decision and seek help from an immigration lawyer.We won our appeal march 2021.
I advice you to seek help/consult from an immigration lawyer and discuss your case as you lost in full hearing.
Thank you so much. We already hired a lawyer since we lost our Full Hiring. My wife visited me 2 more times after losing the appeal. Our lawyer told us that in your case there is nothing to be worried. Main problem is you guys never explained them everything properly. We never know how to give an answer of their relevant question. In our Full Hiring i already knew that it is just a waste of time becasue i was not sure to win it. That's what we also believe. We have new proof like pictures and visit as well.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
We won our appeal in January 2021 without a lawyer. I self represented myself.
Are you sure buddy it’s no need because some of the folks here scare you a lot that without lawyer you can’t win ADR or full hearing.
my frds case is genuineness of marriage.

Xtrail422

Jun 23, 2021
Hello Again,

So we are trying to hire the best lawyer we can. I would really appreciate if anyone may have any recommendations. Any input would be very much appreciated.

Also anyone have worked with Kahanelaw or Matkowsky Or Mathewjeffery?

Please let me know. So far I am thinking to pick one from the list.

Good luck to all of us.

Cheers.

Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hello Again,

So we are trying to hire the best lawyer we can. I would really appreciate if anyone may have any recommendations. Any input would be very much appreciated.

Good luck to all of us.

Cheers.
hi none of those but I did have zouein immigration and they not too costly and we won our appeal and so did my friend

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello Again,

Good luck to all of us.

Cheers.
Hi. Regarding your question, we didn’t use a lawyer. But we thoroughly prepared 300 pages of additional documents to prove that we are CL. We only have an ADR conference, so in my case it worked without a lawyer. But those 300 pages…it took forever to prepare and check and check again to make sure everything is explained and makes sense in our cohabitation timeline. So in my opinion if it’s only “not enough proofs were sent” issue, and you have extra time to prepare it by yourself, then it can be done without a lawyer, but if it’s more complicated, then you should use professional help.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
I have a one question. As New Delhi visa office returned my passport without stamp due to medical is going to be expire in Oct-2021 (Spousal sponsorship application applied in Feb-2020), but my TRV is approved too, they returned the passport without any reason for the TRV as well. There was no reason on the letter they provide. It was blank. So can i submit the passport again for TRV with upfront medical? Anyone went through this situation please advice.

Han2020

Aug 4, 2021
Thank you so much. We already hired a lawyer since we lost our Full Hiring. My wife visited me 2 more times after losing the appeal. Our lawyer told us that in your case there is nothing to be worried. Main problem is you guys never explained them everything properly. We never know how to give an answer of their relevant question. In our Full Hiring i already knew that it is just a waste of time becasue i was not sure to win it. That's what we also believe. We have new proof like pictures and visit as well.

For ADR hearing you can go without a lawyer its a pretty straight forward questions and answers only 20-60 minutes session and only sponsor need to present and you can get the results end of the hearing!!!
But for full hearing i will recommend a professional lawyer its 5-7 hours long hearing ,sometimes it takes two days both sponsor and spouse need to present you might need to present one or two witnesses as well if you are lucky could get your result same day or after 4-6 weeks !!..
I had my ADR on January 2021 I had a lawyer it was 20-25 minutes hearing on virtual !! Someone told me I can’t Appeal without a lawyer so I hired him at the time of Appeal application and made payment as well … so I had no choice !!!