+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Am sorry for what happen in Afghanistan and am happy Canada is helping, what I don't get they cannot reunite us with our family because of covid, I will like to know where they put covid now, so our case is not emergency.......I have nothing more to say

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Am sorry for what happen in Afghanistan and am happy Canada is helping, what I don't get they cannot reunite us with our family because of covid, I will like to know where they put covid now, so our case is not emergency.......I have nothing more to say
I feel the same bring the refugees and help them but I also would like to be with my husband :(

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
I feel the same bring the refugees and help them but I also would like to be with my husband :(
I called immigration today and they cannot tell me nothing concerning my husband file it hurt my heart am a tax payer am paying them I need to be with my husband that's it!!!!!

Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I called immigration today and they cannot tell me nothing concerning my husband file it hurt my heart am a tax payer am paying them I need to be with my husband that's it!!!!!
I agree 100% we pay lots of money for lawyers and we can't be with our spouse it's been 4 years that I started the sponsorship this is beyond disgusting

Reactions: Miror

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Are you sure buddy it’s no need because some of the folks here scare you a lot that without lawyer you can’t win ADR or full hearing.
my frds case is genuineness of marriage.
I’m simply letting you know what we did, and the outcome. I’m in no way giving you advice. Make the decision that’s right for you!

Reactions: Alexis1971

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
Hello all,
I myself am fed up with wait times after having my appeal allowed. I had full day hearing and at end of hearing the member and minister council agreed my marriage is genuine and gave me decision at end of hearing. This was in October 2020. I do remember the member say that it will take about a year to process so be prepared to wait because of covid. Hopefully the waiting will come to end soon for everyone's sanity. Glta

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hello all,
I myself am fed up with wait times after having my appeal allowed. I had full day hearing and at end of hearing the member and minister council agreed my marriage is genuine and gave me decision at end of hearing. This was in October 2020. I do remember the member say that it will take about a year to process so be prepared to wait because of covid. Hopefully the waiting will come to end soon for everyone's sanity. Glta
Hello, my friend. Has your file being reopened?
Join our whatsapp group for the protest https://chat.whatsapp.com/Int1wdvqf1B2jk3uIgxdCj