+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Can you tell me more about this why He didn’t do anything?
He cancelled our hearing bc he didn't feel safe etc.... that's when my friend told me about Gerard and told this asshole that I don't want him to continue our case he gave me back $2,000 out of $8,000

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
He cancelled our hearing bc he didn't feel safe etc.... that's when my friend told me about Gerard and told this asshole that I don't want him to continue our case he gave me back $2,000 out of $8,000
Can you fight an appeal directly without a lawyer? And is there a chance one can win an appeal without a lawyer ?

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
We paid $7000 but it depends on the province/city. We are in Ottawa. Places like Vancouver and Toronto might be higher.
Can you fight an appeal directly without a lawyer? And is there a chance one can win an appeal without a lawyer ?

Reactions: Alexis1971

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Appeal hearings are costly if you go with a lawyer. They charged us roughly 11500 and that’s only because I had a few consultations with them, otherwise it’s a bit more. You can look at their website for prices and reviews.

It’s a lot to pay for no guarantees but she i experienced. She used to be on the ministers council and knows the questions they ask. She interjected a few times during the hearing when the member asked tough questions.

You don’t need a lawyer, but our case was complex and we have no regrets going with her even though she was pricey. We got the outcome we wanted!!!

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
My lawyer was from Ottawa he's reasonable he won my friend hearing as well as ours his name is Gerard here is the number if you want to call him 514-561-1525 we paid $4,000

Amber55

Aug 27, 2021
Hi Friends please help and guide me if you get a letter of fairness from Canadian immigration office as I am in middle of my family sponsorship class my medical got delay from my end can anybody tell me will I have more time to submit my medical as in letter they gave me one month to complete the medical but still I m in middle will not be able to meet the timeline .

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Thats a hard question to answer. No one knows your case. I'm certain many have gone to IAD without a lawyer and won or even loss but we don't know if having a lawyer helped. I can only speak about our case. My husband was denied due to inadmissibility so to overcome it we needed a lawyer to guide us and we won. Each case is different.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
You don't need a lawyer she told me she doesn't have to be there it has nothing to do with her it's between me and the counsel because of nervousness I ask her to come and she did the counsel didn't even mind her when she wants to say something they didn't give her chance talk and I win my case on the spot IAD

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
You don't need a lawyer she told me she doesn't have to be there it has nothing to do with her it's between me and the counsel because of nervousness I ask her to come and she did the counsel didn't even mind her when she wants to say something they didn't give her chance talk and I win my case on the spot IAD
Have you got any update from IRCC?

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Have you got any update from IRCC?
hearing was Feb 23rd 2020 file reopened March 3rd 2020 on that day they ask for medical and updated applications send application March 16th medical passed end of March 2020 everything was moving fast then covid mess up, file complete November 26 2020 nothing after that.

John Stain

Aug 18, 2021
Thats a hard question to answer. No one knows your case. I'm certain many have gone to IAD without a lawyer and won or even loss but we don't know if having a lawyer helped. I can only speak about our case. My husband was denied due to inadmissibility so to overcome it we needed a lawyer to guide us and we won. Each case is different.
We went to our Full Hiring without a lawyer and which was our biggest mistake, Now we really regrets but what happened. We can't change anything but still fighting with Immigration again.

jolene0702

Jan 23, 2019
We went to our Full Hiring without a lawyer and which was our biggest mistake, Now we really regrets but what happened. We can't change anything but still fighting with Immigration again.
Based on my experience.I applied my husband application twice and they refuse twice with the same reason of refusal.marriage not genuine eventhough we sends more proof and evidence in our second application.before the refusal of the second application we received PFL and stated that there is no changes in our application since in our first refusal.after receiving the second refusal we appeal the decision and seek help from an immigration lawyer.We won our appeal march 2021.
I advice you to seek help/consult from an immigration lawyer and discuss your case as you lost in full hearing.

Reactions: Alexis1971