+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys. I received acknowledge letter from ADI that I should receive the blue book by August 26th and I checked mail box and nothing is there. Have anyone here didn't receive their blue book on time and what did you do?
Thanks

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Here is the link for protest group. If you are interested in, you can join it.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Int1wdvqf1B2jk3uIgxdCj
There’s a group on Facebook called Spousal Sponsorship Advocates Page. You might want to contact them to expand the number of protestors. As well as other Sponsorship pages on Facebook where there may be some people who’d love to join the protest. Also Twitter! Leaving comments about the protest’s announcement under IRCC’s posts may help to find more interested people as well.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
There’s a group on Facebook called Spousal Sponsorship Advocates Page. You might want to contact them to expand the number of protestors. As well as other Sponsorship pages on Facebook where there may be some people who’d love to join the protest. Also Twitter! Leaving comments about the protest’s announcement under IRCC’s posts may help to find more interested people as well.
I sent them a message yesterday and no response!

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
How much does she charge for one hearing
Appeal hearings are costly if you go with a lawyer. They charged us roughly 11500 and that’s only because I had a few consultations with them, otherwise it’s a bit more. You can look at their website for prices and reviews.

It’s a lot to pay for no guarantees but she i experienced. She used to be on the ministers council and knows the questions they ask. She interjected a few times during the hearing when the member asked tough questions.

You don’t need a lawyer, but our case was complex and we have no regrets going with her even though she was pricey. We got the outcome we wanted!!!

Reactions: ginabrigi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello guys. I received acknowledge letter from ADI that I should receive the blue book by August 26th and I checked mail box and nothing is there. Have anyone here didn't receive their blue book on time and what did you do?
Thanks
our blue book was sent to our attorney's office. Did you have an attorney or consultant file your application?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi please can you tell me what is blue book? Becouse I m new here. And my hearing is in November..
When your application gets denied, IAD sends you a copy of all the documents you submitted with your application. You also get the notes from Immigration officer and reason why they denied you. Our blue book was over 300 pages. You should read the blue book before your hearing to understand why your application was denied.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
When your application gets denied, IAD sends you a copy of all the documents you submitted with your application. You also get the notes from Immigration officer and reason why they denied you. Our blue book was over 300 pages. You should read the blue book before your hearing to understand why your application was denied.
Ours was more than 500…

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
My lawyer was from Ottawa he's reasonable he won my friend hearing as well as ours his name is Gerard here is the number if you want to call him 514-561-1525 we paid $4,000
Wow that good deal. Well my lawyer charges more than double on that amount yet not available for question I’m so much frustration after signing the retainer