+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
I think we should bombard his Facebook and other social media with messages like this. I sent him this message:

Honourable Marco Mendicino

I’m reaching out to you to address the issue of processing times for spousal appeal process. I am affected by this directly and so are many Canadians. We are frustrated with long times we continue to endure and some of us have been waiting for over a year for our files to re-open.

I am so proud to be part of a country that accepts refugees and allows immigration to happen. I am a little confused as to why our needs as Canadians are not being addressed. Many are waiting to be united with their spouses and it’s been difficult especially with the pandemic.

I am asking you to please accelerate the processing times for appeals. We want to be with our families as soon as possible.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
I think we should bombard his Facebook and other social media with messages like this. I sent him this message:

I’m reaching out to you to address the issue of processing times for spousal appeal process. I am affected by this directly and so are many Canadians. We are frustrated with long times we continue to endure and some of us have been waiting for over a year for our files to re-open.

I am so proud to be part of a country that accepts refugees and allows immigration to happen. I am a little confused as to why our needs as Canadians are not being addressed. Many are waiting to be united with their spouses and it’s been difficult especially with the pandemic.

I am asking you to please accelerate the processing times for appeals. We want to be with our families as soon as possible.
We should protest in front of his office of course only the people that live in Toronto could do that :(

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I called IRCC and the agent told me they are focusing on urgent files I.e. Afghanistan… so we are not seen as urgent or important people. There needs to be a way to make our situation important as well.
Got the same message yesterday....no longer a Covid issue, its Afghan refugees now. What's the next excuse?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
This process is so upsetting...I'm seeing February 2020 and December 2020 applicants receiving PPR from CPC-M. You can't even guess which month they are currently processing as its all over the place.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
This process is so upsetting...I'm seeing February 2020 and December 2020 applicants receiving PPR from CPC-M. You can't even guess which month they are currently processing as its all over the place.
Is CPC-M your visa office? Or will it be transferred somewhere else after?

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018

We actually should. I got the same message when I called IRCC today. I was going to post it, but I see you guys got that same message.

We ARE priorities!!! They’re comparing apples to oranges.

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019

We should protest o

The only solution is to protest outside their office. Anything other is non worthy.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I’m sorry. We deserve better.

It would be one thing if ALL applications were stalled , but every day I see 2021 applicants getting COPR

This needs to become an election issue
This issue affects such a small number of people that it’s not going to be an election issue.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
I mean we can all do something to participate. If you can fly to protest, do it. If you can’t you can write a letter. The point is everyone can do something and it’s more effective if we all do it together.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi
ircc asked me to give additional details, so i will take picture of the document (by mobile ) and than i will convert into pdf and after that i will upload in my cic account . is it work ? is it ok ? please help me out, thank you in advance