+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
I’m happy my hearing is coming up in Oct but also I’m worried about it. I don’t known how does it feel like half day hearing? Have you had hearing lately? Can tell me your experience?

Reactions: ginabrigi

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
I’m happy my hearing is coming up in Oct but also I’m worried about it. I don’t known how does it feel like half day hearing? Have you had hearing lately? Can tell me your experience?
We had a half-day hearing. Just tell the truth and speak from the heart about your relationship. The member was very nice and very fair. CBSA not so much. Expect CBSA to be a jerk. Go over the blue book to cover what CIC is saying about your relationship and prove with evidence in the hearing they are wrong. I hope this helps! It is normal to feel nervous. I know I was and especially with ours being virtual.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
We had a half-day hearing. Just tell the truth and speak from the heart about your relationship. The member was very nice and very fair. CBSA not so much. Expect CBSA to be a jerk. Go over the blue book to cover what CIC is saying about your relationship and prove with evidence in the hearing they are wrong. I hope this helps! It is normal to feel nervous. I know I was and especially with ours being virtual.
Thank you @Lisaexpat, my appeal more about inadmissibility/ misrepresention. The blue book says marriage bona fide which good step to to use H&C. Do you think H&C will work if We have kids yet?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Thank you @Lisaexpat, my appeal more about inadmissibility/ misrepresention. The blue book says marriage bona fide which good step to to use H&C. Do you think H&C will work if We have kids yet?
our hearing was due to inadmissibility and we used H&C grounds, best interest of the child (kids). No issue with geniuses.

We showed proof that my husband has a very strong relationship with the kids and would harm them if he did not come. We attached articles written in Canada on how fatherless kids are affected in the long run.

H&C was also about my health, don't want to get to personal. But in the end we won and the main factor was the kids.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
our hearing was due to inadmissibility and we used H&C grounds, best interest of the child (kids). No issue with geniuses.

We showed proof that my husband has a very strong relationship with the kids and would harm them if he did not come. We attached articles written in Canada on how fatherless kids are affected in the long run.

H&C was also about my health, don't want to get to personal. But in the end we won and the main factor was the kids.
Well thank you, that’s very informing since H&C can be use anything other than best interest of the child. Sponsor facing financial hardship, mental and emotional stress. Difficulties obtaining resident Visa PA third country.

Reactions: Alexis1971

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
No word from IRCC...I'm really getting fed up with the long wait. 8 months after our appeal was allowed and still our file hasn't re-opened.
I’ve just realized it’s been 8 months since January. That’s just awful. I’m really sorry. It’s 3,5 months for us and I already can’t make myself be patient anymore. I’ve seen many 2021 cases processed within 5-8 months. But they keep blaming COVID-19 for the delays. Heeey guys it’s you who is causing the delays, it’s not Covid anymore.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
It all helps and each case is different. We won on H & C and we don't have kids.

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
I’ve just realized it’s been 8 months since January. That’s just awful. I’m really sorry. It’s 3,5 months for us and I already can’t make myself be patient anymore. I’ve seen many 2021 cases processed within 5-8 months. But they keep blaming COVID-19 for the delays. Heeey guys it’s you who is causing the delays, it’s not Covid anymore.
They know, no one can ask us about delay.