+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I just got a reply from Warsaw. It’s unbelievable! I’m sooo mad. They said they haven’t received my file yet. How is this possible? We received the notice of decision on May 5th and shortly after we were informed that it was sent for the finalization. It’s been almost 3 months. I would be okay to wait more, but they just reopened JKay’s case who had her hearing just a month ago. How does it make any sense? I’m so mad. Before I sent the email we actually managed to call the helpline and an agent told us that our case in Warsaw. But Warsaw says it’s not there. Makes zerooo sense. Just zero. I guess we have to ask MP to track our file. Wherever that is.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
I just got a reply from Warsaw. It’s unbelievable! I’m sooo mad. They said they haven’t received my file yet. How is this possible? We received the notice of decision on May 5th and shortly after we were informed that it was sent for the finalization. It’s been almost 3 months. I would be okay to wait more, but they just reopened JKay’s case who had her hearing just a month ago. How does it make any sense? I’m so mad. Before I sent the email we actually managed to call the helpline and an agent told us that our case in Warsaw. But Warsaw says it’s not there. Makes zerooo sense. Just zero. I guess we have to ask MP to track our file. Wherever that is.
Oh that sucks! Technically the visa office has up to 120 days to recieve the file to open it again. I understand, none of this is fair at all ( I'm also dealing with Warsaw). Yes I also would have the MP look into the situation.

Reactions: passenger19

JKay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Did u use a lawyer for submission of your appeal approval to Warsaw? Because they have their own portal where the the VO can receive your file almost same day from your lawyer.
It also depend on the case and the officer. You also changed your address. It could be of this reasons. Sorry to hear that.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Did u use a lawyer for submission of your appeal approval to Warsaw? Because they have their own portal where the the VO can receive your file almost same day from your lawyer.
It also depend on the case and the officer. You also changed your address. It could be of this reasons. Sorry to hear that.
No we didn’t use a lawyer. I tried to change the address in the email I sent to Warsaw. But in the reply they said it’s not here bye. Honestly I don’t think it depends on the visa officer. If the file is there it’s there. Or somebody just doesn’t know what is going on inside their own visa office. This lack of transparency and equality triggers me so much. It’s like people from 2019-2020 still waiting for DM and PPR, and cases from 2021 are processed within 4-6 months. The same thing with successfully appealed cases from 2020 or the first months of 2021 which remain untouched. As a person who likes doing things in order this makes my blood boil.

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
U people still lucky, our one reopened after six months

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
U people still lucky, our one reopened after six months
I don’t feel like a lucky one because I have no idea where my file is. IRCC gave me contradictory information about my case and I’m supposed to act like it’s no biggie? I have every right to be mad. No offense, but people post here to seek out some comfort and support, not the “I suffered more than you, so consider yourself lucky”.

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I don’t feel like a lucky one because I have no idea where my file is. IRCC gave me contradictory information about my case and I’m supposed to act like it’s no biggie? I have every right to be mad. No offense, but people post here to seek out some comfort and support, not the “I suffered more than you, so consider yourself lucky”.
I feel everyone is suffering one way or another. Those whose files are not open and those whose files are open are suffering for a different reason. I have been saying this since day 1 this process is very creul. The biggest reason for this is government hires people who have no sense and idea of the law and that's why people get rejected for reasons that are not valid they just seem like.personal judgements.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I feel everyone is suffering one way or another. Those whose files are not open and those whose files are open are suffering for a different reason. I have been saying this since day 1 this process is very creul. The biggest reason for this is government hires people who have no sense and idea of the law and that's why people get rejected for reasons that are not valid they just seem like.personal judgements.
100%

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi passenger19, I called IRCC and they told me that my husband's file is in LA (USA). I know 100% if wasn't in LA but the information they have was information for our old file. Maybe they agent gave you the wrong information, once your file is reopened it may go back to Warsaw. Our application was allowed in January of 2021 and nothing since It is disheartening to see files such as Jkay's reopen so soon after hearing.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi passenger19, I called IRCC and they told me that my husband's file is in LA (USA). I know 100% if wasn't in LA but the information they have was information for our old file. Maybe they agent gave you the wrong information, once your file is reopened it may go back to Warsaw. Our application was allowed in January of 2021 and nothing since It is disheartening to see files such as Jkay's reopen so soon after hearing.
I guess now it makes sense why that agent told us it was in Warsaw. But I still don’t understand how my file is not there, but Jkay’s file got already reopened. Don’t get me wrong, I’m really happy for her, and for everyone else who’s getting closer to the end. I still don’t know if they mail or email those files to each other. If they mail, isn’t my case supposed to be there before? Or was it lost in the distribution? I’m just trying to use my common sense. I suppose it’s a bad idea when dealing with IRCC.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I guess now it makes sense why that agent told us it was in Warsaw. But I still don’t understand how my file is not there, but Jkay’s file got already reopened. Don’t get me wrong, I’m really happy for her, and for everyone else who’s getting closer to the end. I still don’t know if they mail or email those files to each other. If they mail, isn’t my case supposed to be there before? Or was it lost in the distribution? I’m just trying to use my common sense. I suppose it’s a bad idea when dealing with IRCC.
Oh I completely agree with you. I was in shock when I saw applicant from July being reopened before my January 2021 file. I emailed my MP, my husband open Web form, everyone is blaming Covid. Its not Covid, its the process. IRCC is still processing applications, the process is just horrible.