+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I hope it’s okay for me to reply because I’ve been following Lisa’s case closely as we both got refused by the same VO. They had a full hearing in the beginning of March and got the notice of decision in the beginning of April. And a medical request today directly from Warsaw as I understood.
This is so ridiculous, I'm happy for her but the process is not fair. We won our appeal on January 4th, still nothing.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Our secondary is New York
It seems that some case is reopen by the local office and some are still in the CPC-M. I ask the two person who got reopen earlier weeks but they didn’t reply me where they got the request letter. I assume they got reopen by the local not CPC-M.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
It seems that some case is reopen by the local office and some are still in the CPC-M. I ask the two person who got reopen earlier weeks but they didn’t reply me where they got the request letter. I assume they got reopen by the local not CPC-M.
I really don't understand the process....when does it go back to local office and when does it remain with CPC-M? its disappointing people are not responding to your question.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Hey ! I actually didn't have a lawyer for the appeal.. but usually, if you do have one, he will receive the blue book, not you. Goodluck!!

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
I really don't understand the process....when does it go back to local office and when does it remain with CPC-M? its disappointing people are not responding to your question.
I really don't know what's their processing and ask these two person twice where their request come from but no response from them. Anyway, we have no choice but wait.

Reactions: Alexis1971

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hey ! I actually didn't have a lawyer for the appeal.. but usually, if you do have one, he will receive the blue book, not you. Goodluck!!
Have you any news?
Some cases are forwarded to local office to process now. And April, 21's case has been opened by local office.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
After they request another medical what is next after that?
Since you received pre-arrival next step is will be PPR unless they will need new Police Certificates. I highly appreciate your contribution on this forum is great you always update us on timeline. My case is similar to your my eligibility has passed in 2019 but refused for misrep due to Pcc.

I just want ask during your hearing did win based H&C and hardship since your marriage is genuine? Did they talked about that?

Reactions: Lisaexpat

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Since you received pre-arrival next step is will be PPR unless they will need new Police Certificates. I highly appreciate your contribution on this forum is great you always update us on timeline. My case is similar to your my eligibility has passed in 2019 but refused for misrep due to Pcc.

I just want ask during your hearing did win based H&C and hardship since your marriage is genuine? Did they talked about that?
Hello, what do you mean the mis rep of PCC?