FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Ministers Council did not submit any discovery in our case either. Our lawyer found it unusual.
Did you win your appeal? What evidence did they use? From the bluebook?

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Did you win your appeal? What evidence did they use? From the bluebook?
We won our appeal. My lawyer just asked me some questions, then asked my husband some questions. The Minister's council didn't ask me any questions and just asked my husband questions about how we met, when we decided to get married etc. She didn't really ask questions about the interview because we put in a complaint that the interview in the GCMS/bluebook was untrue. It was entered 2 months after my husband's interview by a different visa officer and was nothing like the interview my husband had. The Minister's Council and board member allowed our appeal the same day.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
It's a new month let's all pray for passport request in Jesus Name..

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
This is forum which one can fill out to send their concerns to PM..I filled it out and emailed to them regarding the slow processing by IRCC on spousal files then they send me an email stating that they forwarded it to Minister of IRCC for consideration. Im not sure if it will help but maybe if everyone email them raise some voice then might make some impact. I am also waiting for an update from missisauga but no update from so long.
I sent message as well I received the same response. A few weeks later I received a response from IRCC Minister's office stating that they are not able to provide me with information on my file because the email address I was using is not the same one on my sponsorship application. This tells me that they do look into your case because they were right about my email address.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Hey everyone
Unfortunately my husband and I are having to go through the appeal process. We are frustrated and upset. I’m wondering if anyone can recommend a good lawyer that deals with spousal appeals???? We had a lawyer but we will not be retaining his services this time around. I’m looking for someone who is aggressive and gets stuff done.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hey everyone
Unfortunately my husband and I are having to go through the appeal process. We are frustrated and upset. I’m wondering if anyone can recommend a good lawyer that deals with spousal appeals???? We had a lawyer but we will not be retaining his services this time around. I’m looking for someone who is aggressive and gets stuff done.
Where are you located?

Reactions: ginabrigi