+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Where are you located?
It's hard to find a good lawyer my first lawyer was an asshole ripped me off he didn't do anything then my friend recommended her lawyer to me reasonable price and he's amazing I highly recommend him he's the best if you need his info pls ask me :)

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
It's hard to find a good lawyer my first lawyer was an asshole ripped me off he didn't do anything then my friend recommended her lawyer to me reasonable price and he's amazing I highly recommend him he's the best if you need his info pls ask me :)
That's so true....our attorney came as a referral as well. She got along with my husband but I thought she was too junior. I did a lot of reading on Canlii and presented her with similar cases. she was not helpful during the hearing...I felt we basically paid $5000 for secretary.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Saskatoon, SK but I will hire anyone, anywhere that’s good.
Try Daniel Hirschkorn phone number 18776681057 or 3066681057, he is the best I won my appeal through him, good luck..

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
We won our appeal. My lawyer just asked me some questions, then asked my husband some questions. The Minister's council didn't ask me any questions and just asked my husband questions about how we met, when we decided to get married etc. She didn't really ask questions about the interview because we put in a complaint that the interview in the GCMS/bluebook was untrue. It was entered 2 months after my husband's interview by a different visa officer and was nothing like the interview my husband had. The Minister's Council and board member allowed our appeal the same day.
Are you the sponsor?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
How was your experience? Was it what you thought?
The member was very nice and fair. The ministers council was very rude. It was not how I thought it would be. The ministers evidence was very weak and never submitted any discovery. Actually the member was scolding so to speak ministers council on several things.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
The member was very nice and fair. The ministers council was very rude. It was not how I thought it would be. The ministers evidence was very weak and never submitted any discovery. Actually the member was scolding so to speak ministers council on several things.
Well thank God its over....now we wait for them to reopen our file. I've been waiting since January 4th. I'm hoping to hear something from CPC-M this month. Congratulations!!