+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
In my case, refused by Lebanon VO because the agent searched us on facebook and saw that one person between 150 comments, wished us to have a beautiful wedding (like as a next step of our relationship) Lol. So the agent refused us because she found that strange that someone would say that because we are already married So she wasn’t convinced that our wedding was a real wedding. Such a lame excuse , this is why we won our ADR in 10 minutes lol
Wow, they go search on Facebook? Is your account public? Also, what's ADR?

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Warsaw VO . Our ARC and PR was refused due to no compelling reason to go back. They are stated they feel our relationahip is genuine. Honestly not sure why we have to appeal. But they made unethical decision amd here we are. Our virtual hearing is in March. Hoping the end is in sight!!
Thanks for responding. When did you start your appeal process? Did you choose to schedule your hearing in March or was that the first availability?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Ah, so our application shows "decision made" as of last week. However, I had contacted our MP and he came back saying the application was refused. We still don't know why, and even if it's a refusal or approval, because they haven't communicated anything. But wanted to know in the meantime why they normally refuse spousal sponsorship applications. So as you can tell, I'm very new to this page.
Does anyone know how long the appeal process generally takes? Does it depend on where you are and the type of application?
Oh ok...sorry to hear. Our application said decision made in July of 2019 only to find out that we were denied because my spouse overstayed his USA visa. We appealed the decision on Humanitarian grounds and won. Good luck and sorry to hear about your case. Wait for them to tell you why then you can prepare for the appeal.

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Oh ok...sorry to hear. Our application said decision made in July of 2019 only to find out that we were denied because my spouse overstayed his USA visa. We appealed the decision on Humanitarian grounds and won. Good luck and sorry to hear about your case. Wait for them to tell you why then you can prepare for the appeal.
Thank you. Can you share your appeal timeline? When did you start with the process and when did you win it?
Also, once you win, does it mean they have to reprocess your application all over again or do they just grant you the PR?
Thanks again.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Finally an update in our online account - they are processing our background check. :)We won our appeal a year ago next month.
Did you use the same application number to track you file? How long after appeal won did your file reopen? Was it sent to your primary VO for processing? Lots of questions...sorry

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Thank you. Can you share your appeal timeline? When did you start with the process and when did you win it?
Also, once you win, does it mean they have to reprocess your application all over again or do they just grant you the PR?
Thanks again.
We started the process September/October 2019. Was notified that we will have a full hearing (1 day) in March 2020, then Covid hit and that hearing was postponed to September 2020 and November 2020. We received decision that we won in January 2021. Covid delayed our hearing, Still waiting for IRCC to reopen our case. The will continue to process, unfortunately PR is not granted immediately. There are members in this Forum who won in 2019 and are still waiting for PR.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Did you use the same application number to track you file? How long after appeal won did your file reopen? Was it sent to your primary VO for processing? Lots of questions...sorry
Yes, we used the same application number to track our file. We won our appeal on February 11th, CIC reopened the file on February 24th. It was sent to the primary VO for processing.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hi all,

I FINALLY just received an Email asking me to pay the ARC (Authorization to return to canada) Fees to continue processing my application, but they do NOT indicate how to do so - Anyone have any idea how to pay the ARC fees from London, UK.

They have also asked me to REDO my medical exam (3rd or 4th time) - which is very very unfortunate.

Still positive I guess!

Thank you!
How much is the ARC fee please

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Ah, so our application shows "decision made" as of last week. However, I had contacted our MP and he came back saying the application was refused. We still don't know why, and even if it's a refusal or approval, because they haven't communicated anything. But wanted to know in the meantime why they normally refuse spousal sponsorship applications. So as you can tell, I'm very new to this page.
Does anyone know how long the appeal process generally takes? Does it depend on where you are and the type of application?
It's depends sometimes it can take 6 months to 1 or 2 years.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Hi all,

I FINALLY just received an Email asking me to pay the ARC (Authorization to return to canada) Fees to continue processing my application, but they do NOT indicate how to do so - Anyone have any idea how to pay the ARC fees from London, UK.

They have also asked me to REDO my medical exam (3rd or 4th time) - which is very very unfortunate.

Still positive I guess!
I pay my ARC fee already in 2017 and by that time it was 400 CND, but they have send me a link on how to do the payments, just email them and ask them to send you the link on how to do the payments please.

Thank you!