FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
So your case is still in CPC Mississauga or has been transferred to your local visa office?
Mine even didn’t get a medical request from them. So frustrating.
After someone wins appeal do they request everyone to get new medicals?

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
After someone wins appeal do they request everyone to get new medicals?
As I know, before COIVD, you will get the medical request with other document request together when your case reopened after your appeal is allowed.
However, since this August, someone and I received document request without the medical request.
It is so frustrating for me now. Cause my file is still in the CPC Mississauga since Sep reopened and still not transferred to my local Hongkong office.

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
How do you know it? You got an email or what?
I called IRCC agent and they told me mine is still in the CPC Mississauga.
They sent me an email. I sent the documents through the webform online and they sent me an email saying they received them and they were forwarded to the visa office.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
They sent me an email. I sent the documents through the webform online and they sent me an email saying they received them and they were forwarded to the visa office.
Which visa office they sent to?
I sent my additional document by webform too. They said they received and can confirm my application is in process. That's it.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
No. But I don’t think they would approve your application.
Our attorney suggested that we should apply for TRV after our case was allowed but we didn't want two applications going through. So I'm assuming if we were advised to do it, its possible that they may grant it.

Reactions: PM2017

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Our attorney suggested that we should apply for TRV after our case was allowed but we didn't want two applications going through. So I'm assuming if we were advised to do it, its possible that they may grant it.
Actually, you won’t. It just waste your money. It is very hard to get approval for the TRV for spouse even you win the appeal. They can still think your spouse won’t back to home country on time.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Actually, you won’t. It just waste your money. It is very hard to get approval for the TRV for spouse even you win the appeal. They can still think your spouse won’t back to home country on time.
Well thats a crazy assumption. Why would anyone not go back on time and risk the opportunity of getting their PR.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Well thats a crazy assumption. Why would anyone not go back on time and risk the opportunity of getting their PR.
In my case I tried it and applied for TRV in August 2020. We got denied because they weren't convince that my husband will be back to his country when the TRV will be expired. It is actually really rare to get it unless you have a really good reason to bring him (not only to visit you). :/