FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Nop. My application is in CPC Mississauga since November 28,2019. But since the COVID they are slow to process. When I call the IRCC they tell me that my application is in the queue to process, so my turn will happen when it will happen.
After you win ADR they can't issue COPR right away?

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
After you win ADR they can't issue COPR right away?
Not right away. When your application is reopened, you’re gonna receive a medical request and some form you’ll have to update. after that, some people got the COPR after a month and other are still waiting like me.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
For genuine case appeal. How detailed are the questions? Like do they ask who were witnesses and how they were related etc..?
usually it is going to be about the reason of the refusal mentionned in the blue book and in my case they asked me some question about our relationship like how did we meet, the story of our relationship,how many times did i see my husband, what is my husband going to do when he comes here (study, work, etc)

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Update:
They are not going to do ADR with our case. Which I can't believe. The reason is they didn't feel CBSA would go for it and CBSA would delay the ADR date.
Anyway we will be having a half-day hearing, hopefully some time in Feb 2021. Not the news I wanted to hear.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Update:
They are not going to do ADR with our case. Which I can't believe. The reason is they didn't feel CBSA would go for it and CBSA would delay the ADR date.
Anyway we will be having a half-day hearing, hopefully some time in Feb 2021. Not the news I wanted to hear.
What is the reason of refusal in your case?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
What is the reason of refusal in your case?
They didn't approve our PR because the ARC was denied. There is no issue with realness of our marriage. CIC has stated our marriage is bona fide.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
They didn't approve our PR because the ARC was denied. There is no issue with realness of our marriage. CIC has stated our marriage is bona fide.
Ughhh i hate it when they do that. Who are they to judge if our mariage is real or not..

in that case I suggest you to have a lawyer and have a lot of proof about your relationship. but make sure to have a lawyer who can help you with this kind of situation..you still have at least 2 months to practice with him and Gather a lot of proofs. Goodluck !

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Ughhh i hate it when they do that. Who are they to judge if our mariage is real or not..

in that case I suggest you to have a lawyer and have a lot of proof about your relationship. but make sure to have a lawyer who can help you with this kind of situation..you still have at least 2 months to practice with him and Gather a lot of proofs. Goodluck !
Once again there no issue with the marriage. CIC never stated there was.Not the reason for reason our appeal. Reason they denied us is they feel my husband does not deserve to come back to canada. Personal Bias plan and simple.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020

Oh ok i understand.. in that case, maybe someone in this forum had the same situation and can help you or give you some advice :/

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Once again there no issue with the marriage. CIC never stated there was.Not the reason for reason our appeal. Reason they denied us is they feel my husband does not deserve to come back to canada. Personal Bias plan and simple.
What exactly does that mean doesn't deserve to come back? Was he deported previously?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
What exactly does that mean doesn't deserve to come back? Was he deported previously?
My husband was deported in 2016. In their reasons for denial of the ARC felt he didn't have good reason to move back. BS if you ask me. They didn't follow the procedural manual. He has no criminal history or medical issues that would make him inadmissible. It is a big bias on CIC part. this is why we are appealing to undo their unfair decision.