Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
My hearing is soon. Just was hoping for positive response. There have bern articles that state canada is allowing 120000 immigrants in the next year. So hopefull
Good luck all the best, if Canada is in need of immigrants why are they not giving visas to us, because we are on the sponsorship appeal why are they not allowing our appeals and give us the Visa, why is it taking forever, and even those who their appeal is allowed they are still waiting forever to get the Visa, I hope and pray that all of us will get some good news next year so that we can go back to Canada and reunited with our love ones..

Reactions: ginabrigi and MayTa

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Good luck all the best, if Canada is in need of immigrants why are they not giving visas to us, because we are on the sponsorship appeal why are they not allowing our appeals and give us the Visa, why is it taking forever, and even those who their appeal is allowed they are still waiting forever to get the Visa, I hope and pray that all of us will get some good news next year so that we can go back to Canada and reunited with our love ones..
I am 100% with you. They always say that they want to bring alot of immigrants in the next few year, but they make our life miserable until then. let’s just hope for the best.

And for those who are going to appeals soon, i am going to give you an advice. When I was going through the ADR, the immigration agent only asked me a few questions and just 10 minutes later, she told me that she is convinced 100% and that I won. What helped me was this and she also confirmed it : you have to send a month before the ADR, proofs and pictures that can help your case. I organized it really well, put alot of pictures, alot of messages, picture and tickets of our honey moon, plane tickets of my trip to see my husband, pictures and calls that I have with the family of myhusband. But the most important thing, take the blue book and read carefully the reason of refusal. And for each reason, collect the maximum of proof that can cancel the reason of refusal. Prepare an answer for everything. They usually ask about your love story, how it happened and the reason of refusal. But trust me, in my case, the immigration agent told me that all the proof and the way that all was organized , really helped my case and she didn’t have any questions for me after seeing all of that. It is better to put alot of proof than less.

good luck for everyone!

Mozilla123

Feb 20, 2019
This wait is making me really sad, am in other spousal-ship sponsor forums and it’s moving well compared to the appeal forum. This appeal process seem to be taking a long time. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the files been in Mississauga and the lockdown there, you would think spousal appeal would be fast because most people was approved already.

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
This wait is making me really sad, am in other spousal-ship sponsor forums and it’s moving well compared to the appeal forum. This appeal process seem to be taking a long time. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the files been in Mississauga and the lockdown there, you would think spousal appeal would be fast because most people was approved already.
I totally understand you.. i don’t know how they work.. but even with the lockdown.. there is some people who got the PPR yesterday from Mississauga.. so I guess they are working but slowly.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
It is well
Which means when your appeal is allowed they process our files in Mississauga they don't send it back to the Canadian embassy in our Countries or how does it work. Thank you....

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Which means when your appeal is allowed they process our files in Mississauga they don't send it back to the Canadian embassy in our Countries or how does it work. Thank you....
Usually they process our files here then, when it is done, they send it to the Canadian embassy in our Countries so they can send us an email for PPR.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Usually they process our files here then, when it is done, they send it to the Canadian embassy in our Countries so they can send us an email for PPR.
Okay thank you so much.

Reactions: MayTa

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Just to note, I don't believe they need to send the entire physical file to the embassy/consulate/high commission that inserts the stamp. The file 'remains with' the responsible visa office (e.g. Mississauga), and by some means they send information/instructions to the office that will physically issue the visa (eg. 'Timbuktu' - any office with the correct staff and visa printing equipment).

Not that this particularly matters but if it is just for the visa/COPR issuance, there is no wait for the physical file to move - and I believe the 'responsible office' for the file remains unchanged. (Of course, there may be exceptions where this is done differently or the file moved for other reasons)

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Just to note, I don't believe they need to send the entire physical file to the embassy/consulate/high commission that inserts the stamp. The file 'remains with' the responsible visa office (e.g. Mississauga), and by some means they send information/instructions to the office that will physically issue the visa (eg. 'Timbuktu' - any office with the correct staff and visa printing equipment).

Not that this particularly matters but if it is just for the visa/COPR issuance, there is no wait for the physical file to move - and I believe the 'responsible office' for the file remains unchanged. (Of course, there may be exceptions where this is done differently or the file moved for other reasons)
I totally agree