+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
https://irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/legal-policy/procedures/Pages/special-measures-covid-19.aspx

what does it mean when they say the appeals are being suspended until further notice?
they are not going to re-schedule?
Please help. Really stressed. Are we able to email IRB in regards to urgent appeal? i have been waiting 4 years for my husband and we finally got a appeal date and it was post-poned due to covid19
My one is in May but still post ponded, i dont know why they have postponded the lockdown is till 4th may while my one is beyond this date then how is this possible?

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hi all. I havent been on for quite awhile.
In january, my caseworker let me know that my file had gone before a judge and wed have a decision in a week.
2 months later, nothing. Then im told we SHOULD have had a decision but can take longer.
As of today, still no word. We didnt need a hearing. We put this appeal in way back in November.
I know our file was sent to ottawa in january. Is it really possible that nothing has been done so far? It has been 6 months with essentially no word.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Thank you. They didn’t confirm...but I got the delivery notice from Canada Post. I’m just second guessing everything these days....very very stressful.
Just reread my reply, yes I got the signature confirmation...sorry...this whole process has affected my brain I think

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi all. I havent been on for quite awhile.
In january, my caseworker let me know that my file had gone before a judge and wed have a decision in a week.
2 months later, nothing. Then im told we SHOULD have had a decision but can take longer.
As of today, still no word. We didnt need a hearing. We put this appeal in way back in November.
I know our file was sent to ottawa in january. Is it really possible that nothing has been done so far? It has been 6 months with essentially no word.
You would think since all hearings etc have been canceled, judges, etc would have more time to go over paperwork like yours. I think you will hear something soon.

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi I did call them to ask Return my file from the visa office. To Canada. But. There is a registered message. Any body knows when they back work. Or there there numbers work

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I was supposed to have a decision a while ago. Then told a bit longer. Still nothing.
Well I also had my appeal interviewed on the 2nd of March 2020 and my wife was told by the judge that we gonna be getting the outcome of the interview before 2 month after we had finished the interview and here we are still waiting to hear from them..... we really can understand that the Covid 19 has had a whole of negative impact on the processing but we just have to be patient and wait until the pandemic is gone and over with before things will start picking up once again in regards to all the processing we are hoping for or looking forward to concerning our files.

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Well I also had my appeal interviewed on the 2nd of March 2020 and my wife was told by the judge that we gonna be getting the outcome of the interview before 2 month after we had finished the interview and here we are still waiting to hear from them..... we really can understand that the Covid 19 has had a whole of negative impact on the processing but we just have to be patient and wait until the pandemic is gone and over with before things will start picking up once again in regards to all the processing we are hoping for or looking forward to concerning our files.
can you tell me please why the rejected to from the beginning. And why the judge not tell you the decision in interviews

Daddywayne_42

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
can you tell me please why the rejected to from the beginning. And why the judge not tell you the decision in interviews
It was rejected bcoz they believe our marriage wasn't genuine.
I believe the judge decided to take her time to go review the whole stuffs me and my wife said during the interview and aside that I think the results normally comes out after a month after u must have done the hearing.

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
We had our hear last May 2019. Got the letter won the appeal August 2019. We are still waiting for DM. I recieved pre arrival letter today and background check beginning. Anyone know the timeline from this point ?

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
We had our hear last May 2019. Got the letter won the appeal August 2019. We are still waiting for DM. I recieved pre arrival letter today and background check beginning. Anyone know the timeline from this point ?
How do you know the background check beginning ?
I got PAL and Decision Made 2 months ago, and my background check stay the same. Just wonder when IRCC will continue the process. Waiting for PPR.

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
I got PAL and Decision Made 2 months ago, and my background check stay the same. Just wonder when IRCC will continue the process. Waiting for PPR.
In my CIC account it says we are processing your background check. No DM on my end but if you already that it means they must have already finished the background check. 3.5 years of this praying our PPR comes soon

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
What is PAL?