+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Bhutz94

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry to hear that. Have your husband order the Notes First thing. See exactly why they thought your marriage was not genuine. That's just crazy you guys have such a long marriage and children. Wishing you the best. Some people do this process without a lawyer. Not sure how complicated your situation is though.
I paid 5k cad including hearing

Joy 78

Mar 10, 2020
I appealed here in vancouver then the lawyer did everything
I just wait for instructions from lawyer
Is it's that you appealed by your self ,if yes pls how do you go about it my husband is in Ontario he wants to appeal but the lawyer we met said is 7 500cad.just give me the link orhow to get the appeal form and the rest thank you for your quick response.

Joy 78

Mar 10, 2020
I appealed here in vancouver then the lawyer did everything
I just wait for instructions from lawyer
I understand now is your lawyer that file in for you but the lawyer we got said is within 60days to appeal but am seeing people saying is 30days am abit confused here.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hi, can you give us some guidance then please....did you appeal or re-apply? It seems scary to even go the road of appeal if they are saying if you are denied you will never be allowed to sponsor your spouse...Jesus Christ how is this even possible??

We've been told appeal is 2 - 2.5 years....did you do ADR within the 6 month period? How does it get determined to ADR? Re-application we are told is 1 year. Did you hire lawyers....

Please share your story. In all this turmoil I am trying to determine our best course of action, any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi...I’m here now too

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Thanks how do one get the appeal form and how do you send it after filling. Pls urgent reply needed .
The appeal form comes with the refusal letter. That's how ours came it was attached to the email and it does say appeal must be filed within 30 days of the date of the refusal. Did you receive the refusal as letter?

Joy 78

Mar 10, 2020
The appeal form comes with the refusal letter. That's how ours came it was attached to the email and it does say appeal must be filed within 30 days of the date of the refusal. Did you receive the refusal as letter?
Yes i received it as letter nothing was attached to the mail.well my husband mp has requested for the note so that we can see the main reason of refusal. But the said in 10 working days we will get it.thanks so much for your response, if we see the reason we will know weather to re-apply or appeal .

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
It has been 5 months since refusal. Still not a word. No notes even tho they have been requested 2x. No decision although we were told we get a paper hearing with decision in 30 days. Nobody can tell me anything.

Joy 78

Mar 10, 2020
It has been 5 months since refusal. Still not a word. No notes even tho they have been requested 2x. No decision although we were told we get a paper hearing with decision in 30 days. Nobody can tell me anything.
This canada application issue is getting frustrating am tired of this there silence over application. That means you have not received note to know the main reason of refusal and the said you are to appeal with in 30 days. God should help us is not easy at all.

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
This canada application issue is getting frustrating am tired of this there silence over application. That means you have not received note to know the main reason of refusal and the said you are to appeal with in 30 days. God should help us is not easy at all.
Its a very mentally draining process

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Joy 78

Mar 10, 2020
Its a very mentally draining process
Like seriously well i will not let my self get depressed after getting the note will see their reason for refusal than we reapply. Will take my time this time around because with what happened so am not too keen about going there again step by step i go i can't kill myself because of permanent residence visa period.

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5