+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Please if anyone's spouse makes it into Canada after the travel restriction, please let me know. So my husband can get his ticket. Am just scared they might not let him come in. So if they let anyone spouse come in, please let us know. Thank you

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
my appeal is scheduled for march 26 2020. if anyone's appeals are coming up have you heard of anything relating to re-scheduling all appeals beacuse of COVID19? please help i am so nervous and scared.

this process is killing me slowly. i hate being away from my husband and this immigration process takes too long im emotionally drained

Reactions: ginabrigi

jairaj1987

Aug 17, 2018
Please if anyone's spouse makes it into Canada after the travel restriction, please let me know. So my husband can get his ticket. Am just scared they might not let him come in. So if they let anyone spouse come in, please let us know. Thank you
Tomorrow her flight, i'll update you.

shyori

Feb 5, 2020
I heard canadian citizens and permanent residents are the only ones permitted to enter. Since your husband received his visa for permanent residence wouldn’t that apply to him?

Reactions: Teepayne

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
I heard as of next Wednesday they will stop all flights into canada regardless if you are citizens or PR. That being said I guess it will also depend on the rules of the country they may have a layover in.

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I heard canadian citizens and permanent residents are the only ones permitted to enter. Since your husband received his visa for permanent residence wouldn’t that apply to him?
I have heard different views on this. I hear he will not be allowed. I also heard he ll be allowed

Feb 22, 2020
Visa Office......
Accra
If you are a Canadian citizen, your husband is exempted and would be allowed to come to Canada

Reactions: Zettty1980

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I read on another thread, some said his brother was allowed in yesterday. So if a brother was allowed to enter. Means a spouse will definitely be allowed in