+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
i asked lawyer but he said its all depends on immigration but what i can do ?my life is going to hell ... m in India now nd nobody can help me there are so many lawyer but nobody can tell me the right way ....i lost everything now
Although I feel sorry for you, but I have to say that a lawyer won't help you on your case. The only possible way that it might work in situation like this is that you have been living in Canada with your husband for a long time, then you may qualify H&C. Unfortunately, you are not in Canada, and the qualification for you to immigrate to Canada via spousal sponsorship is non existent now. Your application is correctly and lawfully suspended/cancelled. There is nothing you can do about it. Hiring lawyer is wasting money on your case.

kumarkaila

Oct 20, 2019
punjab
the email said your spounsership application has been suspended it cannot be finalized at this time because you are subject to the following proceeding......
A report has been prepared under IRPA subsection 44(1)..
as a result a copy of your file has been transferred to local immigration office
When a final decision made with respectto the above notice processing the local immigration office advice this office. the review of all spounsership eligibility will then be initiated at that time.

kumarkaila

Oct 20, 2019
punjab
Although I feel sorry for you, but I have to say that a lawyer won't help you on your case. The only possible way that it might work in situation like this is that you have been living in Canada with your husband for a long time, then you may qualify H&C. Unfortunately, you are not in Canada, and the qualification for you to immigrate to Canada via spousal sponsorship is non existent now. Your application is correctly and lawfully suspended/cancelled. There is nothing you can do about it. Hiring lawyer is wasting money on your case.
the said it cannot be finalized what's that

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I
hello guys i don't know how to tell you guys my heart break story ...m waiting for ppr but my husband passed away last month ....my heart break into pieces now its really hard time but i tried two time apply visitor visa to attend my husband funeral but they rafused me because of 179(b) nd they send me email that my sponsorship application has been suspended at that time because of 44(1) now i don't know what is this ...can anyone tell me what can i do ??? please help

I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you can find comfort in your time of grief.

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
hello guys i don't know how to tell you guys my heart break story ...m waiting for ppr but my husband passed away last month ....my heart break into pieces now its really hard time but i tried two time apply visitor visa to attend my husband funeral but they rafused me because of 179(b) nd they send me email that my sponsorship application has been suspended at that time because of 44(1) now i don't know what is this ...can anyone tell me what can i do ??? please help
My condolences...
I heard someone in the same situation like yours, they hired a layer and still immigrated to Canada under Humanitarian consideration.

unin_vn

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Dear all.
23 - Jan-2020 Rejection letter :(
My husband live in Quebec , and we need best lawyer for appeal , help me pls!
We want to find a lawyer in Montreal , Laval - Quebec
Thanks all !

Reactions: 0511Edwinara

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Dear all.
Thanks all !
Why did they reject you? A few days ago I saw that you were waiting for the MR: :eek: what happened?

0511Edwinara

Apr 15, 2015
Dear all.
Thanks all !
Try to contact our lawyer. Barry Schrier.we won our appeal sept 5 2019